Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

This is why I stripped my jersey lmao. I don’t know what’s up but nobody is staying in one city for 10+ years ever again. I hope Tatum and Brown stick around but who knows? 🤷🏾‍♂️

And the City uniforms are wack, it’s driving me crazy how the Cs front office abs Nike don’t take the City gimmick as an opportunity for radical creativity. Turn the green jersey I’m wearing red to honor Red, or something that nods to the colors of the MBTA lines. We already have the most traditional jerseys in the league and I love them but jeeze, the lack of imagination is infuriating.

3ABFBE00-711A-4A06-BFC0-9765055762D5.jpeg

2FF5F6E6-B080-428F-9DBC-C57DF042579E.jpeg

47E4EB69-F1C2-4AD1-8340-1DDB05213DDC.jpeg

66C57BB4-590C-4E1C-AFF5-0782019BDA76.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s why I usually just buy Dirk jerseys but now he’s retired. Good thing is that they will be good for a life time. Owning a Luka and KP jersey as a Mavs fan makes me nervous. 😂

That’s why I usually just buy Dirk jerseys but now he’s retired. Good thing is that they will be good for a life time. Owning a Luka and KP jersey as a Mavs fan makes me nervous. 😂
KP is def not a Man for life

Id say Luka is but these way star players are these days, they leave for multiple teams easily

annoying as hell

It is. Nobody stays put. I’d very cautious with spending that much money on any players authentic jersey not named Damian Lillard, Stephen Curry, and/or Klay Thompson.

i disagree, some player jerseys would be super cool to own. i don't look at my ovo raptors kawhi jersey with disdain even though he only stayed for a year. i bought a kyrie authentic cavs rev30 after he was traded for 150, still great to own even after the trade situation. owning a 1999 rodman lakers would be lit as hell! gotta see every thread almost like a time capsule

i disagree, some player jerseys would be super cool to own. i don't look at my ovo raptors kawhi jersey with disdain even though he only stayed for a year. i bought a kyrie authentic cavs rev30 after he was traded for 150, still great to own even after the trade situation. owning a 1999 rodman lakers would be lit as hell! gotta see every thread almost like a time capsule
I hear you. I bought a Cam jersey because I was excited about what he could bring to the Pats, not just on the field but culturally. Tom is the GOAT but he was ready to leave two years ago and Bill wasn’t trying to keep him, that energy weighed on the team and Tom was yelling at the WRs Cam has embraced this year. Team loves him even if Boston sports radio guys think he sucks. Whether he stays after this year or not, I’m glad I have it to go with Bledsoe and Brady.

C6473C61-DC4D-490F-858B-DA7941902BBF.jpeg

i buy the jersey bc of the player, not the team lol could care less if they get traded to different team. Will still rock his jersey

Bought a dirk authentic in ~2002 after he signed a 4 year extension and it was clear he was becoming a star. In hindsight was a Big brain move 😂. Still put a lot of thought into every jersey, basically comes down to if he will be fondly remembered

KP is def not a Man for life

Id say Luka is but these way star players are these days, they leave for multiple teams easily

annoying as hell

I got drunk at a game and said if Porzingis drops 15 tonight I’m buying his authentic. Dude hit a shot with like 3 seconds left to put him at 15 points and well... I’m a man of my word 😂

Agreed. They did those really good. If they kept that style until the 2010-2011 season when all teams were given the same material treatment, I’m sure those 1997-2005 uniforms would’ve looked just like that.

They sold out in hours. How do people ever buy these jerseys? Keep hitting the refresh button of Nike.com everyday?

yea those pacer jerseys are nice. May grab a pair of those shorts.

Still waiting on fanatics to put up those HWC mavs shorts so I can use this 30% off code on them.

Back
Top Bottom