Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

My only pandemic pickup

E82EEF4A-B6D7-4DB4-BD6F-3EF11A91F09B.jpeg
A388A8F2-B859-40F1-9D58-4D93F412292D.jpeg
Where did you get it? Cross my fingers hope Nike will release Association Authentic Heat

My nephews youth Lakers HWC Jersey came in. I wonder when the adult version is releasing.
I really wish Nike would bless us with the authentic.
One of my favorite jerseys ever. Had the same nike Kobe authentic from the 03-04 season. I can’t believe my dumb*** sold it a few years ago.
7B9961E1-823B-4A6B-9716-2A9CF2E21EAB.jpeg
59EB8DC2-4A44-4F6D-A665-873C748C9C5D.jpeg

Some recent short pickups

The practice style shorts are by far my favorite shorts Nike has dropped. Fit is perfect and comfy as hell

6DD4A851-BBC3-4B60-AB7E-4A7CD5343DD7.jpeg
The Top shorts are my favorite joints rn... copped the heat ones and they are soo comfy and stylish.

Gotta find the Laker ones!

ALSO I hate now nike made the jerseys ahead of time, i want an authentic lakers one but don’t want that “16” patch i want the 17 dammit. Anyone know if the laker store is doing the “17” patch?

nike sadly never released throwback jerseys as an authentic version. probably due to Mitchell and Ness rights for the throwback jerseys

i think i read that the statement jersey is coming around march while the city will release in january. can’t say for certain if theyll have authentics, best bet is to follow real sports apparel social media because they usually keep you updated on stuff when it comes to the raptors jerseys

The Top shorts are my favorite joints rn... copped the heat ones and they are soo comfy and stylish.

Gotta find the Laker ones!

ALSO I hate now nike made the jerseys ahead of time, i want an authentic lakers one but don’t want that “16” patch i want the 17 dammit. Anyone know if the laker store is doing the “17” patch?
Even the hi quality fakes have the 17 patch 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

i think i read that the statement jersey is coming around march while the city will release in january. can’t say for certain if theyll have authentics, best bet is to follow real sports apparel social media because they usually keep you updated on stuff when it comes to the raptors jerseys
I read that too, but the title on the pages are swingman, both for statement and city, so I am concerned. It seems they had authentic in the past though. Just followed their social media. Thanks!

I read that too, but the title on the pages are swingman, both for statement and city, so I am concerned. It seems they had authentic in the past though. Just followed their social media. Thanks!

if anything you can try emailing the store for info, but their answer is usually "look at our social media for updates"

this year seems to be a good sign that authentics will be online for the raptors, they never were (to my knowledge) prior to this season. if it wasn't for niketalk i wouldn't have my kawhi city authentic

if anything you can try emailing the store for info, but their answer is usually "look at our social media for updates"

this year seems to be a good sign that authentics will be online for the raptors, they never were (to my knowledge) prior to this season. if it wasn't for niketalk i wouldn't have my kawhi city authentic
Hopefully they will put them online.
Wish I could turn back the clock and got one for sz48!

Back
Top Bottom