Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone sees the black Converse shorts around, please let me know…
99392044-F566-46BB-BE63-BD741645560B.jpeg

Hold up, just realized LeBron never “technically” played in these correct? Wasn’t the nameplate on the bottom during the bubble?

After almost 4 months of waiting and no Kobe customization because I don’t have a legit ID with the “Bryant” last name, had to settle for these :smh:

Darn you again Lakers Store for the disappointment :angry:

1344835F-1480-4BAB-9158-152A6C7A34D8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MVP
After almost 4 months of waiting and no Kobe customization because I don’t have a legit ID with the “Bryant” last name, these things came in :smh:

Darn you again Lakers Store for the disappointment :angry:

1344835F-1480-4BAB-9158-152A6C7A34D8.jpeg
wait so you paid for customs and they sent you standard jerseys???

super foul

wait so you paid for customs and they sent you standard jerseys???

super foul

Sounds like he wanted an earned "Bryant" Kobe jersey but they wouldn't let him get it. Those look like the jerseys from the team store like I got. That's crazy they were asking for ID verification for a name.

Sounds like he wanted an earned "Bryant" Kobe jersey but they wouldn't let him get it. Those look like the jerseys from the team store like I got. That's crazy they were asking for ID verification for a name.
i know that but asking bc customs cost more than the non-customs

if they charged him for the customs and sent him those regardless, i’m pulling up on them

half off Mavs city stuff!

half off Mavs city stuff!
Man I was just checking out a 52 and by time I entered my info everything under 56 sold out

Does anybody know of any shipping forwarding services to buy from Canada Nike online and then forward it to a USA address? I want to get some basketball items that only really appear to be on Nike Canada, but they won’t ship stateside.

Man I was just checking out a 52 and by time I entered my info everything under 56 sold out

dang man I’m sorry. I tried to post ASAP but I’m at the coast with bad reception lol. LTE just isn’t what it used to be. Seems like the internet only wants to work right with 5G.
With that being said tomorrow and Saturday they are having their annual end of season clearance sail at the main shop inside the stadium. You could probably call and just to see if they have a 52 but they might not even pick the phone up tomorrow. Still worth a shot.

dang man I’m sorry. I tried to post ASAP but I’m at the coast with bad reception lol. LTE just isn’t what it used to be. Seems like the internet only wants to work right with 5G.
With that being said tomorrow and Saturday they are having their annual end of season clearance sail at the main shop inside the stadium. You could probably call and just to see if they have a 52 but they might not even pick the phone up tomorrow. Still worth a shot.

It’s ok. Cosmos telling me I don’t need it. I bought some gamer stuff off nba auctions that I went over what I wanted to pay so it was probably for the best.

Does anybody know of any shipping forwarding services to buy from Canada Nike online and then forward it to a USA address? I want to get some basketball items that only really appear to be on Nike Canada, but they won’t ship stateside.

reship.com

I just used them to order from Nike UK. They do Canada and Japan too I think.

reship.com

they do Germany? Need a pair of jordan 35 low quai off of BTSN.

Edit - nvm, Nike Canada has them. Do we pay a conversion rate or do we have to pay CAD?

Last edited:
reship.com

What kind of fees do they charge to ship to the US? As far as I can tell, if you do the 1-package situation, it's $5 + $5 plus shipping.

Also, if you make a nike.ca account, I'd also think like g-time says, you have to pay in CAD, or some kind of conversion situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom