NIKE NCAA retro basketball jersey HELP!!!!

anyone know where i can find these? i feel stupid for not buying them when they came out, can anyone here help me out and try to help me get these. I need themin a medium!!!

FF_139583ALT1_xl.jpg

51Vlht2AIzL._SS400_.jpg

GG_ky21_f.jpg

Originally Posted by BluEagleDaKing4

best chance is ebay. i got the nash ones like 2 years ago in the outlets. they probably came out the same time.
no luck on ebay, been searching on there for awhile. Theres a rip hamilton on there but its a 2xl.

man i'm messin with you but yea check ebay just be careful because some of the ones that were double printed that had college
on one side and olympic on the other, you could see through if i'm not mistaken because the material was thin on the white jersey
just how its thin on the white nike college twill shorts.

yea i know what your talkin about but they dont have the jason kidd up there, different version which i dont like and they didnt make a tayshaun or rip.

Rip's is on eBay often enough, it's ugly as *+!% though and UConn definitely never wore jerseys like that let alone when Rip was there.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

Rip's is on eBay often enough, it's ugly as *+!% though and UConn definitely never wore jerseys like that let alone when Rip was there.
roll.gif

ive been searching for awhile and havent seen any in a Small or Medium. Theres always one up and its a 2XL.

Originally Posted by ehh

roll.gif
Actually they did. Not when Rip was there though
Budzinsky_Anthony_ball.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom