Nike, NTer & Sole Collector sued by Former NBA Player

Saw this today in the NJ Law Journal. I'd like to see what counts this guy has against Sole Collector and Nick.

Here's the shoe

dsc_2951-crop-570x320.jpg

Good. Nike should be sued for all the copyright infringement they market. But then again if everyone were sued for infringement, street wear as a wholewouldn't exist. Not that that matters to me.

NAPOLEAN is gonna get his huh???? WOW KARMA is really a"B" then, I can honestly say im happy to hear that
pimp.gif

good...serves "billy" right...karma is a..

sorry for the hate..i had mad respect for this dude "billy hoyle" till he sold out..

last i heard he's not member anymore "NT"

KarmaCop-311x322.jpg

Personally, I think it's about time someone finally stood up to Nike and its horde of spineless marketing copy regurgitators for their unauthorized anduncompensated use of licenses and personalities. It's not a coincidence that each member of an orchestra plays the same tune. Every copycat blog siteruns the same "nickname," tethers the same "inspiration" to otherwise forgettable products to give them a little extra push.

It's a vulgar, disgusting practice that, in my mind, reached its nadir when they tried to associate a hideous pair of AM95s with John Carlos & TommieSmith's heroic medal stand protest at the 1968 Olympic Games. http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1187522#reply-1187522

Unlike that nauseating, yet hilariously tacky, Burberry affair, thisis one suit that does fit.

Originally Posted by Method Man

KarmaCop-311x322.jpg

Personally, I think it's about time someone finally stood up to Nike and its horde of spineless marketing copy regurgitators for their unauthorized and uncompensated use of licenses and personalities. It's not a coincidence that each member of an orchestra plays the same tune. Every copycat blog site runs the same "nickname," tethers the same "inspiration" to otherwise forgettable products to give them a little extra push.

It's a vulgar, disgusting practice that, in my mind, reached its nadir when they tried to associate a hideous pair of AM95s with John Carlos & Tommie Smith's heroic medal stand protest at the 1968 Olympic Games. http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1187522#reply-1187522

Unlike that nauseating, yet hilariously tacky, Burberry affair, this is one suit that does fit.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
My dougie meth going in tonight
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom