NIKE OG AIR YEEZY 1 BLACK PINK SIZE 11.5 NDS 100% NOT FOAMPOSITIES

Hello #NT

Here it is, my babies, my last pair that I have from my collection! NIKE AIR YEEZY 1 BLACK PINK!!!! :D RARE SIZE 11.5!! These of course are 100% authentic, you can see the original MSRP price. I also have the inside tag. These are obviously worn (8/10) but still in great wearable condition! With the sneaker restoration products available today, these can be fixed up really well. No cracks in midsole! Lace lock, OG laces, and OG Box are included. And of course, they still GLOW like they did when I first put them on. I am VERY FIRM on my price. I will ignore all Lowball offers so do not bother.

Here are my conditions:

I will send via UPS GROUND SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION AND INSURED. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THESE GET PICKED UP OR SIGNED OFF BY SOMEONE ELSE. I will specifically ask you once they are purchased what address they will be shipped to. I will not waive signature confirmation, I want written record of when they are received. If you are a person who is rarely home, I suggest you have them shipped to someone who can receive them.

Must be PAY PAL READY. I will not wait for your next pay check, mom's credit card, ETC. These are for individuals who do not mind having a pair of WELL TAKEN care of Yeezy 1 who missed out and not needing to pay over 1k for them. As I stated earlier, There are plenty of sneaker products out there that can make them look like new if that is your steez (I can point you to some if needed)

Please email me at Bryan.Bventura@gmail.com for quick response. Yes I have additional pics. These shoes are at my house, so it may be difficult to take additional pics to your liking. As for the pic of them glowing, I can barely get a pic of them that will give them justice with my Galaxy S4, BUT YES THEY GLOW!!!

I hope I addressed all the questions and concerns, I like being upfront so sorry for long post but what ever :nerd: #NT WHO WANTS THESE!!!!

NT user: Jgh0st23 agrees to above terms and will purchase for $750.00 :D. Paypal invoice sent on 06/23/2014

Back
Top Bottom