Nike Outlet Albertville, MN

I'm passing by albertville netx week, does anyone know what they for up there for shoes.... especially jordans.
thanks

You should check out the Medford store while you're up there. They went to a 'clearance' store about a month ago. Think 'Kissimee in the Midwest'. They've had some niiiice stuff already since they're change over and it's cheap. I forget the prices, but it's something like all T shirts are $6.99 and shoes are $49.99 and under.

They have ugly XX regionals, 23 Classics, some Melo 5.5s, and the rest are Team J's.

Quote:
You should check out the Medford store while you're up there.

Albertville is about 45 minutes northwest of the Twin Cities on I-94 while Medford is about 50 minutes south of the Twin Cities on I-35.
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new
AIM: Avdan285 Email: nguyendn@tmail.com

i was up there yesterday i was a little dissapointed in what they had they got rid of most of thier regional xx's they just have a few 10.5s on the back wall for $50 then they have white/red/black and all black trainer 2 94's for $35 FSR i had to pick up a pair love them and they had the penny iv's for $30 FSR but sorry didnt see any lebrons or jordans worth mentioning.
WANTED: Size 11-13 any condition!PM Me!
[] Red Supreme Blazer
[] Blk/neon Air Total Max Uptempo
[] Nike Foamposite pro Voltage

sorry nope 10.5 was the highest size they had in the easts
WANTED: Size 11-13 any condition!PM Me!
[] Red Supreme Blazer
[] Blk/neon Air Total Max Uptempo
[] Nike Foamposite pro Voltage

Back
Top Bottom