NIKE OUTLET -ANTHEM, ARIZONA & TEMPE, ARIZONA

anyone checked the nike factory store at Az Mills in Tempe, or the outlet in Anthem recently? ive seen heat there esp in Anthem over the years..I live far from there so i wanna make sure its worth the drive. Anyone been to either outlet lately? 

i was out at anthem about a week ago. no real heat i snagged some nice huaraches for 35 but as far as legit hear nothing. some kobe's and lebrons in normal cw's and as for as j's go it was mostly like cmft 13s. i was pretty dissapointed. i remember liek 2 years ago i snagged oreo vi's from the tempe outlet for 100 bucks.

I ws there three days ago and wat junit says still applies. No heat. I went i think a year or so ago and ask one of the employees if there was any retros in stock or gonna b any soon. and he sai "Retros?" smh

Originally Posted by SmokeDolla138

I ws there three days ago and wat junit says still applies. No heat. I went i think a year or so ago and ask one of the employees if there was any retros in stock or gonna b any soon. and he sai "Retros?" smh
I mean, if you work at a shoe store,  you should know something about shoes, right?  I worked retail at one time and I remember once a week we'd have a team meeting and we'd be schooled in new products.  Customer service sure has changed nowadays.  

yO! i work at the anthem store for over a year now and we dont get "heat" best we had was whit/red VI and lebrons, and kobes that never sell (cuz he sucks!) lol... alot of the young workers are highschool kids from anthem and dont know alot about retros but a few of us do and can answer alot of questions about them. Our store is small and not an urban account so we dont get alot of basketball or sportswear shoes. we mainly focus on running, athletic training and jordan brand shoes (not air jordans!!!) right now we do have a black/whit/yellow hideo nomo air max and two griffey shoes. if you want "heat" expect to pay full retail and camp out online or in person. the tempe store is bigger and gets more urban acct shoes. just fyi. sorry our store isnt up to your standards but we do know alot about our products and do strive to have the best customer service for a nike factory outlet. Hopefully the new Glendale store will get urban acct as well like the tempe store.

Its about time they open a Nike store out in Glendale. Been skeptical bout going to anthem since its quite small. Was worried I would drive out there to find no heat. I'm out in El Mirage, AZ so I hardly ever go to Tempe. I'll let y'all know what I see when I do go. If you can please do the same it would be much appreciated

I went to the new Tanger Glendale outlet today. Saw some Lebron VIIIs, and Jordan Super Flies. Nothing too exciting. Hopefully they'll have some sort of special for Black Friday. The outlet mall will open Thursday night (Thanksgiving night) at 10 pm.

Last edited:
Spoke to an employee at Nike Westgate/Tanger ; MLK holiday weekend special (Fri through Monday) - 30% off shoes on back wall and another special on clearance clothing.

Back
Top Bottom