Nike outlet..Edinburgh, In...update

As of last Wednesday(9-27), they didnt have much. They had some VII black/citrus for $89.99, and some XIV for $99.99. Not much for clothes either.

You know, information exists outside of Niketalk... Check nike's website for phone numbers for NIKE stores.

Lovin' The 317
Proud To Be From Indy

In the future if you want to know what the store has just send me a message. I'm one of the managers of the Edinburgh store. There will be restock of the Citrus 7's showing up on Monday I believe. We also got in the UTT Air Max 1's and the white/Red Pippen 2's sometime last week. There are tons of good stuff if you have a big foot, ie 14-18.

Either way the store has been lacking seriously for a couple years now. We just haven't got the product like we used to 3 or 4 years ago.

Also phone number is 8125268111 and yes we ship.
aim=cougaraholic
***Tried to quit the shoe game, but it keeps draggin me back***

Do you ever get samples of any kind?

Yeah we get samples all the time, but anything good very rarely makes it to the floor. We have at least 5 guys that can all wear samples so between one of the five of us all the really good stuff gets bought. There is still a lot of good stuff that does make it to the floor, but you won't see anything that was limited or a hot colorway make it.
aim=cougaraholic

Thanks for the info..Is your store woth driving from Dayton Ohio? Im about tired of Jeffersonville cause they very rarely get anything of value there...

^^^ CO-Sign

Jeffersonville is really getting pathetic. Everyone talks about getting steals at outlets. No ours!!!
Hebrew 11:6

The only good steal I got was a pair of XXI blk/red highs...Got em for 60 and sold em for 525...hahaha

The store isnt worth driving from Greenwood, In., let alone Ohio! haha, just kidding, but seriously, I wouldnt drive that far until they get a better selection.

edinburg gets decent stuff every once in awhile. I remember they got a ton of FP Stabs in and I think INshoekid bought them up and put them on here for a reasonable price, I got a pair from him for $100. Edinburg has a good J.Crew and Polo store though so if you like those two stores it might be worth the drive.

Anything new at Edinburgh? Im givin some serious thought to driving over there and checkin it out..

I wouldn't waste my time right now. We haven't got much in right now. We will have some kids 21's in on Tuesday and we have mens citrus 7's. Other than that nothing new in quite awhile. I'm actually quitting and my last day is this Thursday. I still live near by so I will be going in a couple times a week, but it's time to put my college degree to some use.
aim=cougaraholic

Any idea if you guys have any Nike Legends left?

I'm talking about the soccer cleats.
Welcome to The Black Parade.​

I know this is late, but the store doesn't haven any legends.
aim=cougaraholic

I will post here if I find anything out about Grapes, but I doubt the store gets them. I still have a couple of the guys calling me whenever anything good shows up. So I'm sure I'll hear a couple days before they are received if the store is going to get them.
aim=cougaraholic

Just bumping this....anybody been to the outlet recently? My wife went on Thanksgiving night/black Friday, and she said she spent over an hour in line, buying me something for Christmas. My guess is Jordan VII citrus, but I dont know. I didnt go cause I had to be at work the next morning, plus I hate people, especially a lot of people going mad. So anything good there?

The womens white/orange V's are there as of thanksgiving had lots of sizes 10-12's. Also had the black/purple ZK1 and all white ZK1. Actually a decent seletcion of life style shoes FC's and predcessors. I picked up the womens HOA 97's for 14.99. They had some of the 97's and grape 95's clearanced out.

I can't remember the prices of the ZK1 or V's but I think they were 69.99 and the store had a FSR as of thanksgiving.

I feel bad for your wife, I went into the store aroudn 7pm on thanksgiving to talk to some of the managers and asked how they had done so far. They said the midnight opening was crazy, I'm glad I got out of the store a few weeks before the holidays really started. From what I heard the store was up nearly 50% over there last years sales. Which is huge on black friday.
aim=cougaraholic

Back
Top Bottom