Nike Outlet Lancaster update??

Hey, did anyone visit the Lancaster Nike Outlet recently? I want a pair of XXII's, Blk/Red B'Loyals and wanna know if the FL Exclusive Barkley's made their way there yet. I don't wanna travel close to an hour for nothin cause gas is lurking around 3what a gallon? Thanks in advance ppl

i was there today besides two guys getting thrown out of the store for trying to steal some kicks theres nothing exciting there, some premium baltimore af1s for $5 less than retail, af25s, nothing really else to mention

haven't been to the lancaster outlets in years...since before they built up the new highways going there...

directions?

or give me an address for the outlets and i'll google map it... (google maps is the best, true dat, double true)

wat state is lancaster in?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unbanned.

PA. I haven't been there since they shut down the one Nike Store. So instead of two there's only one now, and they left the crappy one open. I remember rollin' to Ocean City and we stopped at the one that's now closed. Picked up a pair of Patent Is in the wht/red/blk for $30.

I never knew there were 2 stores, I always remember one and the all you can eat steak dinner at Ponderosa.lol. And AntMunny it all depends which direcetion you're comin from. just google the Tanger Outlets and they'll provide directions or at least an addy so you can mapquest.

Quote:
I never knew there were 2 stores, I always remember one and the all you can eat steak dinner at Ponderosa.lol. And AntMunny it all depends which direcetion you're comin from. just google the Tanger Outlets and they'll provide directions or at least an addy so you can mapquest.
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Crazy. When I went I wasnt into sneakers the way I am now so I know I missed out on some good items. Now since I can appreciate the footwear better I might as well go and try to make the best of it. I can't see why the one open is rubbish if there is a lot of stuff not sellin in stores. I would cop a lot of the kicks I see at work but not for retail, even wit my emp discount. I remember readin that the Finishline Exclusive Barkley's would probably hit the outlets cause they weren't sellin, thats what I got my eye on. I wasn't payin $150 for em. or $175 for the XXI or XXII

Quote:
I remember readin that the Finishline Exclusive Barkley's would probably hit the outlets cause they weren't sellin, thats what I got my eye on. I wasn't payin $150 for em. or $175 for the XXI or XXII
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Back
Top Bottom