NIKE PACMAN KNOWS TEES AT YOUR LOCAL SHEIKH!

just received the frsh x team pacquiao shirts today for me & my girl
enjoy the pics.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

fm48s2.png

2zs9x5s.png

208i1oo.png

317bgog.png

33dfivk.png

Originally Posted by fonkee1

I am proud to announce this awesome and worthy cause that I helped Engineer!! I am only plugging this here since it is for a worthy cause.
pacfrsh11.jpg

pacfrsh21.jpg

pacfrsh3.jpg

pacfrsh4.jpg

Santa Ana, CA. APRIL 10, 2009 - FRSH, Manny Pacquiao and Pound 4 Pound International are pleased to announce the creation of a special limited-edition tee for the number one pound for pound champ's upcoming fight against Britain's Ricky Hatton on May 2, 2009. This tee shirt is the OFFICIAL Team Pac Man Foundation shirt and all proceeds from sales will go towards the Manny Pacquiao Foundation, which was established with the goal to provide support and assistance to the underprivileged in the Philippines by offering aid with medical assistance, education for the youth, and food to those in need.

The tee comes in one black color way and is limited to only 502 (commemorating the fight taking place on 5/02) pieces worldwide. Designed by FRSH, the shirt features a pair of boxing gloves on the front of the tee each emblazoned with FRSH's and Pac Man's logos. The sleeve features additional art work on each side with 'Manny Pacquiao' written on one side and an image of the Philippine Islands on the opposite sleeve. The back is where you can see the official 'Team Pac Man' insignia prominently placed in the center with Pacquiao's signature right above it, signifying his stamp of approval.

Francoshade.com and 80spurple.com will be the only places where you can get your hands on one of these shirts. Our friends at 80s have agreed to help sell this shirt and push for this great cause giving back 100% of their proceeds (you will still be charged basic S&H).
Here is the bonus, you will be able to buy the shirt early on April 15th at 80spurple.com, and then two days later here on our own online store. Also 80s Purple will throw in a $10 gift card towards any purchase when you buy the shirt there (they normally only do this for orders over $100).

We will be posting more information throughout the weekend and upcoming week. I would like to really thank Bob at Pound 4 Pound and Brian Ortencio for making this happen. We are all such huge fans of Manny and to be able to make a shirt for him to help his charity has been a dream come true.

Joe

"FRSH"

www.francoshade.com

Looks a lot like the That's Them Gloves shirt that was released a while back (read: 2006)...

Hmm, design isn't so FRESH is it? Check Willy Santos in his:

IMGP1550-742429.JPG

FRSH doesnt imply fresh... FRanco SHade. btw francoshade.com is having them on their store on friday. gonna cop mine for sure, cool shirt, plus its for a goodcause.

The red pacman shirts popped up at the kissimmee clearance outlet for $9.99. I got a few for my boy and his family.

Got my NON Pac Man shirt on and Im at a MMA joint.. this FRSH PACMAC joint is gettin ALL the attention....

I feel PINOY tonite folks..

Thanks Bruh.. this joint is tight.

Nike catch touch this Tee.. THey should have just gotten you all to do it.

I wonder if anyone was even Pinoy who designed the Nike version...

I orderded one for me and one for my girl from 80s purple. It should be delivered today...can't wait!

BTW-SteelCurtain-your pic is making me wanna take a road trip!

totally missed out on the pacman knows on NDC..

as far the Fresh shirt, like I said in the S&T post it has way too much going, on top of the fact they totally just bit the That's Them design a fewyears back
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

5andadime tee is money though.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

nm they have the Pacman Knows tee on the shiekh website.
Thanks, copped a red one. Wanted a blue one, but decided red was easier to match with other clothes than royal blue. Not feeling the yelloweither.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

I am proud to announce this awesome and worthy cause that I helped Engineer!! I am only plugging this here since it is for a worthy cause.
pacfrsh11.jpg

pacfrsh21.jpg

pacfrsh3.jpg

pacfrsh4.jpg

Santa Ana, CA. APRIL 10, 2009 - FRSH, Manny Pacquiao and Pound 4 Pound International are pleased to announce the creation of a special limited-edition tee for the number one pound for pound champ's upcoming fight against Britain's Ricky Hatton on May 2, 2009. This tee shirt is the OFFICIAL Team Pac Man Foundation shirt and all proceeds from sales will go towards the Manny Pacquiao Foundation, which was established with the goal to provide support and assistance to the underprivileged in the Philippines by offering aid with medical assistance, education for the youth, and food to those in need.

The tee comes in one black color way and is limited to only 502 (commemorating the fight taking place on 5/02) pieces worldwide. Designed by FRSH, the shirt features a pair of boxing gloves on the front of the tee each emblazoned with FRSH's and Pac Man's logos. The sleeve features additional art work on each side with 'Manny Pacquiao' written on one side and an image of the Philippine Islands on the opposite sleeve. The back is where you can see the official 'Team Pac Man' insignia prominently placed in the center with Pacquiao's signature right above it, signifying his stamp of approval.

Francoshade.com and 80spurple.com will be the only places where you can get your hands on one of these shirts. Our friends at 80s have agreed to help sell this shirt and push for this great cause giving back 100% of their proceeds (you will still be charged basic S&H).
Here is the bonus, you will be able to buy the shirt early on April 15th at 80spurple.com, and then two days later here on our own online store. Also 80s Purple will throw in a $10 gift card towards any purchase when you buy the shirt there (they normally only do this for orders over $100).

We will be posting more information throughout the weekend and upcoming week. I would like to really thank Bob at Pound 4 Pound and Brian Ortencio for making this happen. We are all such huge fans of Manny and to be able to make a shirt for him to help his charity has been a dream come true.

Joe

"FRSH"

www.francoshade.com

Looks a lot like the That's Them Gloves shirt that was released a while back (read: 2006)...

IMGP1550-742429.JPG

These shirts are PAC-MAN.... those Nike ones..... Hatton.... lol

shirts are dope just waiting for jfm to send kicks so i can buy the shirt to match
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

pacfrsh11.jpg

pacfrsh21.jpg

pacfrsh3.jpg

pacfrsh4.jpg

Joe

"FRSH"

www.francoshade.com

IMGP1550-742429.JPG

These shirts are PAC-MAN.... those Nike ones..... Hatton.... lol
roll.gif
Ru... you aint never lied...

I told my man Brian.... I felt like I was reppin the entire PI Saturday night...

He gave me a Pinoy pass.... The Nike joint has NOTHING on FRSH joint... Its got Pinoy Love in it bruh...

Thanks again B...

Back
Top Bottom