NIKE PACMAN KNOWS TEES AT YOUR LOCAL SHEIKH!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

shirts are dope just waiting for jfm to send kicks so i can buy the shirt to match
pimp.gif
Que?
nerd.gif

Saw one fool at Venetian pool rockin' the FRSH shirt.......woulda been sick if it were on me instead
tongue.gif

Good Look with the info online!!! Got my red and blue one. The rape ebay prices are BRUTAL!!!

my fav. pinoy skater back in high school in the mid 90's. LOL

I live in Mira Mesa, CA and saw him the other day with his wife and kid. I was sitting at a marshall's bench next to his sk8 shop. they were walking by andhis wife saw my daughter and said, she's cute. haha

The Pacquiao bandwagon is growing exponentially but the numbers will taper off around July and then everyone will jump ship sometime around December when hegets exploited by Floyd.....I cant wait!

Originally Posted by Pro11

The Pacquiao bandwagon is growing exponentially but the numbers will taper off around July and then everyone will jump ship sometime around December when he gets exploited by Floyd.....I cant wait!
Yes the Pac Man bandwagon is growing but nothing is going to stop it from growing. Floyd won't beat Pacquiao, I feel very confident in sayingthat.

^^^ I agree on Pacman beating Floyd. Mayweather has never fought anyone close to the level of Manny.

The Pacquiao bandwagon is growing exponentially but the numbers will taper off around July and then everyone will jump ship sometime around December when he gets exploited by Floyd.....I cant wait!
laugh.gif
this guy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

one more time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You sound like all those chumps who said that about Hatton. We all know what happened to him. If you don't know, I'll only need about 6minutes to explain it to you.

^nice shameless plug.

back to topic, these shirts are okay, but the thing that gets me is homie saying up there that everyone's on the pacquiao hypetrain.

up until de la hoya fight, it was alright. after de la hoya fight it was insane. now after beating hatton, it's been absolutely mind boggling...

for all filipinos tho, we do like our winners...haha

^ I ordered mine yesterday and hasn't shipped. Their site said it can take 2-3 business days before they are shipped and most customers receive theiritems in 7-10 days. So I'm not even thinking about it and I'm not sure when you ordered but that's their info.

i got this email a couple days ago

Dear Shiekh Customer

Thank you for your recent order.

It appears one or more item(s) you purchased is currently not available in our warehouse. We have ordered the item(s) from one of our stores and your orderwill be processed in approximately 7 to 10 business days.

Once your order has been processed, you will receive confirmation your order has been shipped along with the tracking number.

Do not reply to this message with order-related questions. If you wish to contact a customer care representative regarding your order please email us atcustomercare@shiekhshoes.com or call 1-888-574-4354 Monday thru Friday (9am - 6pm PST)

We appreciate your business, and thank you for shopping at shiekhshoes.com

Sincerely,

Customer Care

Shiekh Shoes

(888) 574-4354 EXT 2

(909) 230-6620 EXT 2

Hours: Monday through Friday 9 AM to 6 PM Pacific Standard Time

*sigh*

Back
Top Bottom