Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Nice avatar pareng Cris.

i'll let you know if may mahanap ako.

New stocks of sw and dunks arrived last night at bhs. Still no DKs.

Originally Posted by richong

Nice avatar pareng Cris.

i'll let you know if may mahanap ako.

New stocks of sw and dunks arrived last night at bhs. Still no DKs.

Thanks Rich....really appreciate all your help man.

try calling NP robinson malate they have MS6 not sure about the sizes available....MS6 goes for 8k but less with vip card

Cebu updates.. BL, Chaos and White Red available at Ayala Mall Nike Park and also Jordan 6 Black/Red sz 9 is on display...

The guy said you can request Robinsons place ermite to ship items from Cebu if you need them...

You just have to pay the courier (LBC) for the shipping cost...

^^^co sign,,they are kind enough to do that for their customers...madprops to this 2 spots

a little bit OT guys but are there news if the copper foamposites will release on nike park?

A lil bit OT, but anyone else find that JB shirts fit weird?

Like they fit nice on me body wise, and sleeve length wise (i'm 5'10" 160 and get a M in just about any brand), but the overall length of their shirts are
sick.gif
. Like a size M length in JB will be about as long as an L or XL in other brands...I know I'm not the only who notices this
nerd.gif

I wish they would just fit like Nike Dri-Fit shirts.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

A lil bit OT, but anyone else find that JB shirts fit weird?

Like they fit nice on me body wise, and sleeve length wise (i'm 5'10" 160 and get a M in just about any brand), but the overall length of their shirts are
sick.gif
. Like a size M length in JB will be about as long as an L or XL in other brands...I know I'm not the only who notices this
nerd.gif

I wish they would just fit like Nike Dri-Fit shirts.
maybe your'e getting their LS shirts.. those fit really bigger than normal sized shirts. 

Back
Top Bottom