Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

way to go peeejay,it's good you rock your kicks.
smile.gif
I guess I'm gonna have to pack up my alpha offer soon
laugh.gif

guys i need help.,have anyone of you saw any air max lebron 7 colorway?im sz 13.,pm me for info.TIA

Originally Posted by peeeeeejay

i spoke with someone in Nike Park GB2, they said that the Red and White alpha's will have a late release in June. He was quite amazed when he saw that i was wearing one. haha

if it does release that would be a super late release :roll

no AJ 2 qf here in park podium

they do have:
lebron 7 ps non-pop
alpha 1 olive i think
ambassadors
garnett 3 LE

really more of the old stuff

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by peeeeeejay

i spoke with someone in Nike Park GB2, they said that the Red and White alpha's will have a late release in June. He was quite amazed when he saw that i was wearing one. haha

if it does release that would be a super late release :roll
Super late.. Most of the alpha shoes in the states are on sale.. If Nike PI will sell them for retail price.. that sucks..
mad.gif

no AJ 2 qf here in park podium

they do have:
lebron 7 ps non-pop
alpha 1 olive i think
ambassadors
garnett 3 LE

really more of the old stuff

@Marlo,
I asked that same exact question yesterday or the other day - which unfortunately got deleted, dunno why.

I phoned NP BHS and G5 and they don't know the release date here. In the US, it's May 15.

Did you see the blacked out custom? Go to sneakernews.com or on the Jordan section of this forum - someone painted the yellow stitches black - ang ganda!

Originally Posted by migzy23

Dont sleep on the 2's. and whats the latest on the del sols?

almost all Nike Park/Stadium branches has still plenty of stocks for the QF. Shoe Salon is stepping up the game because they had it too.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jdmralliart

There are new aj shirts at bhs.i love my J's(with a small aj6 design) and a shirt about aj10..nice designs imho..
At Nike Park Glorietta and Greenbelt 3 
nerd.gif

2ev5lra.jpg

Somebody from nike park told me that there will be no infrared pack coming..just the white/varsity red 6,tentatively scheduled for next month..

Originally Posted by mynameisrolf

Nike Update.

AJ VI Infrared Pack will be and ASIA Release only

http://sneakernews.com/20...nfrared-pack-new-images/

hope it comes here int he PI
i think you missed the RUMOR part. please read your link man.
and besides, there are some stores in US, Canada and Australia that has already confirmed that they will get the pack.
i doubt an asia release only, unless if JB will pull something out just before release date.
so i guess there is still no solid information about this pack.
keep your fingers crossed though.

NP BHS:

LeBron VII Low All white
Air Jordan VI Motorsport - only size 11.5 available
Zoom Kobe V Homes and Draft Days
MS 6 Rings
Assortment of PEs

Back
Top Bottom