NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Are there fire red iiis left?
LOOKING FOR: SIZE 10.5 TO 11 JORDAN XI Any color,Mars IV, White/Black cement iii, DMP.

thanks club exit . =)
LF: Zoom Flight V, CB34, Penny IV white/royal/black,AF1 SCARFACE & AF! Sheed low Pistons All sz US 9.5-10 DS PM ME!

what store will sell the china Vs?

black/white zoom bb are out over at Nike Park Fort.
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
what store will sell the china Vs?
dont tell me you didnt get the invite?
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

Is the Zoom BB (released at Nike Park the Fort) is like tony parker's shoe or is it just the all black BB with white laces on it plus the white nike logo?

Thanks a lot...

^

PaintError.gif
ifbelieve it..
..you can achieve it!
- stephon xzavior marbury -
hmm hmmm hmm..

Quote:
Is the Zoom BB (released at Nike Park the Fort) is like tony parker's shoe or is it just the all black BB with white laces on it plus the white nike logo?
correct. black BB + white swoosh + white laces.

i hope they release the Parker's Spurs BB here though (white/black/gray).
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

nice MP jacket soul...where did you get it?maybe member ka ng TP..
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall ,Da.Jones,D. Jones,Snow,Simmons,Newble,Gibson,Nichols,Brown​

yeah, nice jacket there dude, and as said before its not for sale, walang tag/etiketa e hehe

that's the team jacket, but pacquiao himself has a different version -- the flag is suppose to be bigger and the MP logo is suppose to be bigger with no "team pacquiao" underneath it and their are no advertisements but nevertheless nice pickup ;]

Quote:
that's the team jacket, but pacquiao himself has a different version -- the flag is suppose to be bigger and the MP logo is suppose to be bigger with no "team pacquiao" underneath it and their are no advertisements but nevertheless nice pickup ;

Yup...MP has different versions...and Andrew also has the Pacquiao-Morales jacket...hehe...U know him ryt?
Fighting all the demons will take time...

^^-- I don't know him, but all I know is I better be getting something in the mail, cause if I don't, he scammed me big time ;(

Back
Top Bottom