Festival Mall, Alabang (02) 850-6537

Eastwood Citi Walk (02) 687-3720

Gateway Mall, Araneta Center (02) 912-8468

Trinoma - 901-3547

Nike Park Outlet
Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Laguna
(02) 520-8497

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown

Quote:
i was wearing a grey kobe shirt and tmac 1 asians..
pare? :lol:
laugh.gif
thanks for the updates!im pretty sure they dont have anything in my size so im not even gonna bother going there.
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

^boss maraming sizes 10 And above....
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Quote:
can't make up your mind between the two pare? :lol:
laugh.gif

i was in a hurry. :lol:
laugh.gif

oh and yeah, they had a lot of size 11s and 11.5s.. u should have checked it out man.. :smile:
smile.gif

my brother already went.according to him the shoes were all mangled and was made to fit in balikbayan boxes.i asked him to txt me if he finds anything worth buying in my size.la naman daw.
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

yeah bro.. the shoes were either scattered or made to fit boxes.. when i first saw this, i was like "sayang naman yung shoes na to!" some of the shoes got really beat up... sayang talaga

Anyone have any info if we have the white/black and the black/white BB's? Saw them up in Eastbay I'm crossing my fingers hoping that we get these soon along with the Nash PE's

YO! why do the Limelights here don't have the straps across them?
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

Park Eastwood has the ZK Lites.
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

park gateway also has the lites.no biggie,those sneaks are gonna crease like tommy lee jones' face

anyone knows where i cud find some black/white air force ones? ung 2007 player's edition, saw one at rob galleria but the largest they had was a size 10, i need a sz 11. thanks!
Code:
   I wish you were the ONE.

^saw it last month sa market market
tawag ka muna..
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

^^^ nice, thanks for the info! might call them tomorrow, are they on sale? coz the one in galleria are 30% off, about 2875 sumthing.. anyways thanks still. :D
happy.gif
Code:
     i set my clocks early coz i know i'm always late.

Nike park SM manila

grey/brown/yellow green zoom tr st
black/white blazer low
black/red zoom st
black/white/red air 180 bball 2
and many more
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

saw Black/Red XX2 PEs at Park G4 and Podium. retail is 7495
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

^ trinoma has them too.i was looking at the display&i didnt even notice them til a guy accidentally dropped it on my foot.

Jordan Nu retro 1's spotted at eastwood Blk/red and all black
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

Hello all,

Greetings from Los Angeles. Just got back from Vegas and the fight and wish everyone from the Islands could have been there. Anyways, I am looking to find a few things that I wanted to get before the fight. I was wondering if you can tell me where to find the following items, and for how much.

1. Team Pacquiao Nike Jackets
I can't find a picture of these online, but it was the red ones that his whole entourage at the fight was wearing. Where and how much?

2. Nike MP Crest t-shirt.
How does this fit? I bought the blood graphic shirt last year when I was there for the Morales III fight and ended up getting a XXL. If you have that shirt and this new one, what size did you get in each. Where and how much?

4zo20ra.jpg

Park RP ermita
grey/brown/yellow green zoom tr st
black/white blazer low
black/red zoom st
black/white/red air more 180
aj 22 pe black
aj 1 nu' retro lows ( white/black/red and black/gray )
air max stat 2 ( i guess )

Quote:
Team Pacquiao Nike Jackets
I can't find a picture of these online, but it was the red ones that his whole entourage at the fight was wearing. Where and how much?
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

no that's not the one the team pacquiao was wearing, the ones they were wearing was way much better.

It's black I think....with Maroon MP logo at the left side...
Fighting all the demons will take time...

Back
Top Bottom