NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

I don't know if available pa yung STAT 1 sa TRINOMA, saw it last saturday size 8 and 10 or 10.5 for 50% at Nike Park!

saw it at Nike Park BHS kanina.. not sure if they had men's size out, they had kids though, and a men's size in a glass case..

tama na sa shoes, JP.
laugh.gif

Just curious...I read in the Zoom BB thread the they are releasing PE colorways to the public...will any of these come our way?

saw the navy bron 5s at greenbelt a while ago.

that's the usual pattern - shoes hit bhs, gb, trinoma, and glorietta first then the other nike parks.

the Zoom BB is selling QUICK here..

doubt the PE Zoom BB's will hit here - it's supposed to be an online holiday release..

but you never know.. surprise us, nike.
pimp.gif

^you can do it! meron pa ata sa popular PE site ng size mo..10.5 right?

Btw ZK2 ORCAs 30 off sa SM manila..sz 11 on display..
also zoom tr street black/white/green 30 off..
still no bron 5 on display when i went there earlier..

yup. but i wouldnt drop that much money for non-sig shoes. Hanggang 10thou lang sa hughes PEs
laugh.gif

^hehe

time for some bumping action

NIKE ZOOM LEBRON 5 white/navy colorway now available at RP Park Ermita

price is P8595.00

that's all

edit: ghostface ayan na iniintay mo..haha

^^^^ Nike Philippines pricing is very UNREASONABLY HIGH. They should rationalize their pricing and correct it based on the North America retail and theDollar-Peso exchange rate. Hope a Nike Phils guy will see these kinds of posts :smile:

im off the PE BB's,im jonesing for some svsm soldiers!
me too
pimp.gif
kaya lang i got no funds yet
laugh.gif
Pero if they're only 150usd or lower, I'll buy!

and 8595php?

:smh:ridiculous pricing again :smh:they're cheaper in the US yet we're closer to china/taiwan!

i tried the white/navy 5's in rockwell earlier today. i'm not too sold on the look of the shoe just yet, but the fit is awesome.

Dami mong hinahanap na kicks, eastcoastpinoyballer!!!

Malapit na talaga ang Christmas and Christmas Bonus hehehe

=) Nice offer on the Air More Tempo. I thought you had one already.

Looking forward to next year releases. Major heat coming our way,hope they all drop here.

Back
Top Bottom