NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

spotted the following at np trinoma...
windmills - the black and pink (or was it purple
embarassed.gif
?) and the whiteand blue... 5+++
the tony parker all star zoom bb2...5995
jordan hydro 2+++

Finally saw the Lebron V All-Stars in person.

BEST LEBRON Vs and a must COPPPPP!!!

the windmills cost 5995. too expensive imo. btw sir crux where did you see the lebron 5 AS?

^^^^ That's not good news for me at all KC. Thought those woudn't get to our shores
embarassed.gif
Now I have to lose money
frown.gif

ed from trinoma was accomodating enough to show me the lebron all stars kanina... nice looking kicks!
happy.gif
kaya lang di pa nila nilalabas at that time kasi they said they have yet toplace the price on them...

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^^ That's not good news for me at all KC. Thought those woudn't get to our shores
embarassed.gif
Now I have to lose money
frown.gif

Don't worry man. That's really how it is in this business. You win some, you lose some. At least you still get to keep the sneakers.
We've been getting most All-Star Nikes since the AZGs so that should give you an idea on future releases.

also saw AS lebron V's at trinoma.i like the transformer-like vibe of this colorway.the price tag is hard to stomach though.i believe the windmills are5995.and to those,like me,who've been patiently waiting for stat II's price to drop,trinoma has the first colorway down to 55++.took the sz 11's afew minutes ago.

Help naman mga peeps... Is the Lebron Soldier still available at Nike Parks, Nike Stadiums or Any outlets except Toby's (no discount eh, hehehe)? Planningto buy one for outdoor game... Thanks in advance!

ask ko lang po if the dunkesto high will be released here in the phil?
and if the "dunks" lbj used during the allstar break will be released here?

^Wala na yung sa sport central sa SM North... Just passed by there yesterday! Any more outlets that have the Lebron Soldier? Thanks!

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

^Wala na yung sa sport central sa SM North... Just passed by there yesterday! Any more outlets that have the Lebron Soldier? Thanks!

rockwell...i just dont remember the size. it's at 40% off last week.

Wow never thought it would reach our seas. Do you think that these Dunkman V's will reach the sales racks? or baka maubusan agad ng stock

Just visited Nike Park Trinoma, the price of the Dunkmans is Php8595. The Lebron V All-stars is priced at Php8995. Dunkmans look
eek.gif
in person.

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

Just visited Nike Park Trinoma, the price of the Dunkmans is Php8595. The Lebron V All-stars is priced at Php8995. Dunkmans look
eek.gif
in person.

My bad. I stopped reading after 8
laugh.gif

wow, didnt think the GR dunkmans will get to our shores. i like them. but i'll just order them in the US. 140 vs 215 (here). even with the 30usd shippingfrom the US is cheaper.

^only Nike BHS has it, but as far as im concern it's already sold out long long ago...i know someone here in NT Pi selling his pack, just check it out inEbay.ph...

Back
Top Bottom