Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by abujuga

saw a pair of black/metallic Vs on display at robinson's galleria as of 4pm yesterday. Not sure about the size but it looks like a 10-10.5. I have a quick question though and I'd appreciate any help/input you all may give

Should I go ahead and get the black/metallic 5s or wait out for the Black Cement 3s. I know that you should get whatever you want regardless of what other people say, but it's kinda hard when I want both and am on a tight budget hahahaha. I already got a pair of the white/cements earlier this year and I'm just not sure whether I should alot some of my remaining shoe budget to another pair of 3s or a pair of 5s which I don't have yet (kinda new to the game here) hehehe

Thanks in advance for any help that may come my way
might just copp both because its the same thing you will do at the end
pimp.gif

@abujuga---take the V's,to start part of your collection,the quality on the recent release V's are superb...atleast you have III's & V's in their OG CW
-- the bc3's are great too but if your planning to have all jordan line-up(1-23) then the CW won't matter--just my 2cents
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Cupcake

saw a pair of black/metallic Vs on display at robinson's galleria as of 4pm yesterday. Not sure about the size but it looks like a 10-10.5. I have a quick question though and I'd appreciate any help/input you all may give

Should I go ahead and get the black/metallic 5s or wait out for the Black Cement 3s. I know that you should get whatever you want regardless of what other people say, but it's kinda hard when I want both and am on a tight budget hahahaha. I already got a pair of the white/cements earlier this year and I'm just not sure whether I should alot some of my remaining shoe budget to another pair of 3s or a pair of 5s which I don't have yet (kinda new to the game here) hehehe

might just copp both because its the same thing you will do at the end
pimp.gif

Yeah, I think that's what's gonna happen as well. I think I'm just kidding myself with this budget hahaha. I guess I'll be having lucky me for lunch at work to save up for the 3s and 11s this year-end. 

Thanks for all the input guys. Much appreciated

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Does Nike Park have Dunks that are size 13?Id like to buy in weLegendary but I believe they only offer upto size 12.TIA

nike park have size 13 but rarely not all style..while in weLegendary i believe they do have size 13 but like i said not all style so try calling them coz sometimes they have it

we both have the same problem bro.. but I still bought the Vs cause I'm thinking WTH I still have 3 months to save money..

^ 1 miguel if i had the chance and cash id go triple up on bc3's.. hahaa.. pero may concords padin.. 2 more sneakers to go and my year iz a wrap.. quota na.. lol..
laugh.gif

passed by rob ermita.. lots of new hyperdunks.. hyperfuse.. they still have aj5 Black metallics on display didn't check the size.. but its a big size i think sz 11 or 12 ..
smile.gif

cop em both, but in terms of quality and more close colorway to OG, i'd go wid BM5 d new kind of nubuck is awesome, no hate for BC3 2011 I already hav em but i still like my 08, i saw alot of pairs and some hav crease already, the colorway is more darker and shinier, thats just me tho.

bought a Kobe 6 Blue camo earlier at NP GB.
sizes remaining for avatars are 10 and 10.5

DISPLAYS i SAW:
Lots of Hyperdunks (all CW's)
Kobe 6 Helicopters, Gradients
Jordan 5 Black Mettalic and Jordan 3 Midnight Navy

plus saw japet aguilar with a girl looking for a shoe, but didn't buy.

Originally Posted by karlopb

DISPLAYS i SAW:

Jordan 3 Midnight Navy? I think its Jordan 5...

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

DISPLAYS i SAW:

or probably the true blues...

does anyone knows when nike zoom hyperfuse 2011 Black/Black/Metallic Luster would be released? or it is already out?
smile.gif

thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lightning

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

DISPLAYS i SAW:

or probably the true blues...
doubt it.. true blues are long gone in stores..

BM J5 2 still up for grabs at G4.. checked the sizes both in 10.5

Originally Posted by rjc0830

LF  i''m looking for kobe 6 the grinch size 13 or size 12  just pm yur offer
You can actually put this on your  sig. You might get into trouble so watch out.

Pass on the Jordan XI low IE white/concord (not feelin' the CW, just my opinion)... Size 10 i think still available for the Black/Metallic Vs in Nike Park Galleria...

Back
Top Bottom