Nike Penny II Retro coming 2008

been waitin 4 dis 4 YEARS!
While u was runnin round pumpin 4 N*****, i was listenin, u still pumpin 4 N*****, im comin through visitin

serlDance.gif

I had these way back in like 3rd grade.....these are one of my favorites of all time...glad that they are finally retroing these

I need these.. One for casual wear and to ball in... Just like Penny.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

i was in third grade when my dad bought me the white ones and i really loved them. and then a few months later my uncle wanted to buy me shoes and i could not make up my mind with what shoes i wanted so i ended up buying the black ones. i felt like the luckiest kid in the school.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

DO YOU LIKE URBAN STREETWEAR? THEFIZIX.COM--</a><!-- has your answer

Look guys, I love these shoes just as much as anyone- I had the White/Royal originals and they were awesome.

But you KNOW the air units will be miniscule, and atleast one other thing on the shoe will be changed from the originals.

If we keep buying these un-true to the og retros, Nike will keep screwing retros up.

hopefully they come out with OG colorways and not some bs Spung Bob Square pants pack colorway

i own these and a busted pair of black penny 2's. i will buy 2 pairs of both OG colors. they will retro the black penny 2's, and i hope the rare all white with the 1 cent logo and nike sign on the back instead of the atlantics.
i owned the atlantics when they first came out many people love the penny 2's. when i wear my pair's people always say hey man i had those back in the day. these will sell really good like the penny foams. the only pennys that wont re drop is the III's, and more OG IV's. well here are my pics.
as i look at my black penny 2's the suede is all cracked and the back is falling off damn. just dont get mad guys when these dont have the OD big air bubble and they retro alot of wack colors.

THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

I hope this is true.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

WTB DS Kentucky Dunks sz11​

Some one please put together the petition for the OG air units, I think B1LLY HOYLE said that if we get enough signatures he'll try to get them to right people, someone pm me with the link to a site to start the petition and I write the draft if I need to!
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

i think 08 will be a good retr0 year, i need these kicks!!!
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

penny 2's and pippen 1's > jordan packs
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

if the sensations can have OG air pockets all retros should.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

:wow:
eek.gif

thank you to the god's above for this one. i can't wait! out of all of them, these were the best. i had all the colors and left them at my mom's house when i moved out...ended being sent to the philippines to my relatives..... :rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif

o man cant wait
Kicks Rule Everything Around Me K.R.E.A.M.
Looking for: DS or VVNDS Concords, DMPs, Mars 4s, Grape 5s, infared & hufquake 90s all in size 10-10.5
FS or trade: DS BMP OLNL size 10.5, all black foamposite one

donjuan513:
How many of you actually went out and bought these Nov. 1996 when the actually came out (other than myself)?
I didn't get them the DAY they came out, but I got this colorway a couple weeks after they came out:

wdywt70707ln9.jpg

I put the big white laces from the XIs in them, and wore 'em 'till the air bubble popped... then sent them back to Nike and got a voucher.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I've been waiting fooreeevver for these!,I had to rake mad leaves for these joints, had the blu/wht cw in the 7th,now I need all 3
Put sig here x_______

Back
Top Bottom