Nike Penny II Retro coming 2008

The Nike Penny II will be retroed next year Fall/Winter of next year and will be $135 Retail with both the original OG colorways already set for production.

Just to let yall know.

V

www.thesyndication.com

Theres the link
"A shoe is a shoe until is sole is finally released" by Vulkan The Krusader

for real, b?

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
man they better do it right...

If a shrunken air bubble is the worst thing about them.... i'll be happy enough.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

awesome news, i cant wait, one of my favorite shoes ever :D
happy.gif
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Yes. Can't wait for these.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Good looking out, thanks for the info. I think everybody here has been anxiously anticipating this retro shrunken air bubble or not.
773​

yes they have been confirmed for a Fall '08 release along with the Pippen I. Too bad that info was stolen from ajordanxi from that other message board who attended the Nike meeting himself. Shame how people who have no pull can steal someone's info and pass it along as their own undetected. :smh:
smh.gif

yezzir!

cant wait!

my fave nike shoe of all time
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Quote:
both the original OG colorways

Both? There were more than 2 original colorways, but I assume you're talking about the White/Blue and Black/Blue.

now just being technical, we're talking about the white/blue and black/blue OG Penny 2's right

because there were 3 colors released...........so saying "both" doesn't mean that much.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

^ I'd say a good dozen or so....unfortunately I was all after some Nike Air Modify Forces around that time)
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

I had the original Penny 1's and 2's -I hope these will live up to the originals.

I'll get hyped when I see samples.
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

I had these in 4th grade, too bad mom dukes gave them away to my cousins in guatemala.
ohwell.gif

oooooh well, hopefully nothing is changed but knowning nike that is almost impossible.
smh.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Quote:
yes they have been confirmed for a Fall '08 release along with the Pippen I. Too bad that info was stolen from ajordanxi from that other message board who attended the Nike meeting himself. Shame how people who have no pull can steal someone's info and pass it along as their own undetected. :smh:
smh.gif

people steal information all the time, however we here at NT usually give some type of props to whoever posted it first. Relax it's only the internet.

my dad bought a pair....me, my brother and my dad shared wearing them...he didnt have the money to buy each of us a pair...gonna be sweet to return the favor...
I'm in and i'm out...

Back
Top Bottom