Nike petition for old shape and molds - Please Support!!

Out of all the causes out there to rally behind, you choose this one?

This is the ONE thing you're so passionate about that you want to gather the masses in order to bring change.

Think about what that says about your priorities in life.

TBF you dont know what else he is also passionate and what he is willing to rally for. He brought a petition about Nike shoes to a Nike fan forum. Wrong section within this site yes, but this is where he will likely find people who see this as an issue.

Last edited:
I love sneakers but im not asking for signatures to change the toe on some am1s lol.

Theyre fine to me.

Theres are tons of products that have changed in 2o years.

Like we always say, NT General is like Florida for old retired people. Most people in here couldn't care less about Jordans/Nikes these days. JB spent years of giving people poor product that most dudes just said f it and let the culture devolve into what it is. I remember dudes asking for Nike Air on the back of 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s since like 06 and we're just now getting them nearly 10 years later with inflated prices. We off that mind ****.
laugh.gif
This pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.

honestly I like how there are a lot of older members in here and some of you who are very active, never thought you guys would be on Nike's side with this issue lol
A lot of the older heads here were never passionate about sneakers in the first place, they were just following the trend. I doubt anyone is on Nike's side though.
Out of all the causes out there to rally behind, you choose this one?

This is the ONE thing you're so passionate about that you want to gather the masses in order to bring change.

Think about what that says about your priorities in life.
While General wasn't the smartest place for him to post this, this is NT after all and where else would he discuss this? A lot of cats in here on straight douche mode with these responses. Let this dude cook and keep it moving, it really isn't hurting anyone.

This is the corniest idea I've come across in a while. 

I'll always have an interest in sneakers but some (actually A LOT) of ya'll take it WAY too seriously.

If only ya'll put in this same amount of effort....nevermind.

This is the corniest idea I've come across in a while. 

I'll always have an interest in sneakers but some (actually A LOT) of ya'll take it WAY too seriously.

If only ya'll put in this same amount of effort....nevermind.
Some individuals are just very particular about things they are passionate about. No need to be disrespectful about it. As for your effort comment, how do you know what any member on NT does? It's these type of blanket assumptions that everyone can do without.

I decided to click on the link and I expected to see names such as, Amanda Hugginkiss, Hugh Jass, Maya Buttreeks, Holden McGroin.

I am disappointed.

Some individuals are just very particular about things they are passionate about. No need to be disrespectful about it. As for your effort comment, how do you know what any member on NT does? It's these type of blanket assumptions that everyone can do without.

They're ******* sneakers....unless this industry is your main source of income, creating a petition for a company to create a product so you can spend money is insane. Nike got y'all by the BALLS

this is worst than the nick Diaz petition

nike a billion dollar industry dude.

100 signatures is not gonna do anything

Nike's R&D is second only to the military. (At least that's what they told me when I worked for them). Maybe you need to petition them to start making the AM1s in wide 4E. Word to the Monarchs.

Nike out here giving lebron a $500 million lifetime contract.

They don't give a **** about you. The sheep buy their product religiously

Last edited:
Niketalk never fails, always finding a way to put someone down :smh:

Dudes outhere going for OP neck as if had slid in yalls girls DM's.

Last edited:
That is quite the exaggeration considering they use the same old tech in multiple shoes but give them different uppers to fool the masses :lol:

They wouldn't even crack the top 10.
Nike's R&D is second only to the military.

Niketalk never fails, always finding a way to put someone down :smh:

Dudes outhere going for OP neck as if had slid in yalls girls DM's.

I think most people are just messing around to be honest

I have seen one too many attention seeking threads on NT, I am waiting OP to post a collection pic starting in 2012

whatever you want to post, I am semi interested in really seeing what you got but it won't change Nike to do anything, they print money
here's a small part of it, the 1s are both 2001 not new release (my b the clarity sucks because i'm using my Iphone 5s)

Even though I hate the situation with the mold, I don't think it is serious enough to start a petition over doe.

With that being said, OP didn't deserved to be aired out like this. Jeez :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom