Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Tell me what you Ball in?? And I Ball 4-5 times a week and have been through them all.

I didn’t say looks, I mean performance wise they’re the best . Nike sigs are garbage on court right now

Nothing but Kobe’s! 360s, AD lows, and AD exodus currently... I’m a Kobe/Nike guy so hardens will never touch my feet lol I don’t see too many people wearing hardens in the nba or college. Mostly Kobe’s and kyries

screenshot-www.hibbett.com-2019.01.10-11-21-57.png

Nothing but Kobe’s! 360s, AD lows, and AD exodus currently... I’m a Kobe/Nike guy so hardens will never touch my feet lol I don’t see too many people wearing hardens in the nba or college. Mostly Kobe’s and kyries

Team swoosh till he dies.. lol I think Adidas is slowly growing over the Nike Market in terms of performance / causal wear. you can't Deny that Adidas Yeezy are
the "It" shoe as of this moment, but will never over take the whole RISE of nike to wear its at now

Not crazy about the design but anything blue/orange is a go for me. I might cop on that alone. I have a FTL certificate I need to use too.

Back
Top Bottom