Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

j1.jpg
j2.jpg

via atmos_tokyo

Happier about my decision on getting the BHMs.

Same here...I only REALLY wanted the Westbrooks, but copped the PGs to see in hand. With NASAs and BHMs it's likely I won't cop another pair for awhile.

You'd have to pay ME to wear those ASGs. Nothing ACG about them, they look like something Green Bay fans would wear, or a dude who really likes his John Deere.

Is it me or the kyrie 5 kyrie wore at new orleans is very similar to the pg3 in tonight's game..hmm and...even though it could be misdirection..Paul George brought these in a retail box..or could be a retail box with the sample sticker..but these two to me look very similar

Attachments

• gettyimages-1094180904-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-1094180904-1024x1024.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 19
  • gettyimages-1065598810-1024x1024 (1).jpg
    gettyimages-1065598810-1024x1024 (1).jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 23
And I've said it before. I love ACG...and would of preferred to have them as a normal release...because it shows laziness by nike making em the all-star shoe..I'll still cop cos they are still nice and I buy what I like not what others like..sometimes I like it when others hate or don't like what I like..means more for me lol.. but not jus nike all brands in history sell lack of Substance/quality/creative products cos the masses allow it and still buy it lol so no surprise they have nothing let alone a theme for all-star.. but the ACG pair is still nice to me jus not for all-star and will cop em..I'll tell u one thing to all my shoe lovers...u better get all the shoes u want including older models like Kobe 4 5 6 older brons kds whatever...cos in at least 5 to 10 years from now...bball shoes are gona be worse lol

Back
Top Bottom