Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

upload_2019-2-20_14-29-44.png

Probably the mostly black based iridescent pair, yeah?
Surprised it is not the black/white/grey pair

Zion just shouldn’t be playing in guard shoes. Dude is an idiot. PG is Lanky but no here near as big as Zion

147F6A03-CC25-4FD5-B94D-15758D9B6FDC.jpeg

Looks like Zion blew out the midsole...which is pretty freaking unbelievable. I would have concerns about the quality of the shoe maybe if happened to the upper but since it didn’t let’s add this to the list of ways that Zion is a god dog freak of nature and move on lol

this the dude that is practically going to pop the bball while trying to take it from another player so not surprised dude could blow out of his shoes like that but dude definitely needs some big man shoes, at least some lebrons
m5mgk4qf3xhcumdhz5dh.jpg

where's anthony davis shoe at :nerd: oh yeah thats right 4&5 players don't sell shoes or so its been said |l i'm chasing a pair of Ducan posites though so what do i know

I definitely like hooping in the 3s more so than the 2s. Just me though - never owned the 2.5s so can’t share my experience with those.

I'm a huge OKC/PG homer and won't even debate it. This is my 11th pair of PG's. Just got my pair of Black Ice. They are pretty nice. I usually go out there with colors so I liked the idea of a simple basic colorway. They for sure have a sturdier feel then the rest. At the sake of comfort. They aren't as comfortable casually and for sure a bit stiff. I know they are always narrow and usually not a problem for me but the squeeze is even more this year. I think these would look much better with a more basic lacing system as well. I've felt that way about all of them though. Really they just feel like the bones of a potentially great shoe that just missed on details to make it a great shoe.

Back
Top Bottom