Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Seeing the 4s...is kinda makin the 3s looks alot better lol..

I dont normally do nike id but I liked the pair he wore while rehabin on feet so decided to use my discount and get these. Definitely look gd in person and first wear so far they was fine jus need breakin in time. So definitely happy with em

Attachments

• IMG_20191217_000419_629.jpg
    IMG_20191217_000419_629.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 514
After some time I just realised in the sole there's several numbers. Does anyone know their meaning?
I remember in the PG1 it was the birthdates of his children, but now I really don't know.
So these are the numbers:
93552: Palmdale ZIP
13: Jersey number
118: Number of tattoos he has (had)
14: Age when he started playing bball
2010: Draft year
5290: May 2nd 1990, birthday
559: Fresno CA, area code, he played in Fresno State U.
405: OKC area code
24: Jersey number he used to wear
317: Indiana area code where Bankers Life Fieldhouse is located

I also noticed the shoes have different Apollo missions on the back. I thought the NASA's were specifically for a mission. My orange NASA have Apollo 13, which does yours have?

Last edited:
After some time I just realised in the sole there's several numbers. Does anyone know their meaning?
I remember in the PG1 it was the birthdates of his children, but now I really don't know.
So these are the numbers:
93552: Palmdale ZIP
13: Jersey number
118: Number of tattoos he has (had)
14: Age when he started playing bball
2010: Draft year
5290: May 2nd 1990, birthday
559: Fresno CA, area code, he played in Fresno State U.
405: OKC area code
24: Jersey number he used to wear
317: Indiana area code where Bankers Life Fieldhouse is located

I also noticed the shoes have different Apollo missions on the back. I thought the NASA's were specifically for a mission. My orange NASA have Apollo 13, which does yours have?

Updated with full reference, for those interested.

Last edited:

I dont normally do nike id but I liked the pair he wore while rehabin on feet so decided to use my discount and get these. Definitely look gd in person and first wear so far they was fine jus need breakin in time. So definitely happy with em

The PG 4 definitely makes me appreciate the 3's that much more. I just got my ID's in and I was pleasantly surprised at how they turned out. Hopefully the PG 4's will grow on me like the PG 3's.

Attachments

• IMG_4563.jpg
    IMG_4563.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4583.JPG
    IMG_4583.JPG
    245.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4575.JPG
    IMG_4575.JPG
    211.8 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_4580.JPG
    IMG_4580.JPG
    241.4 KB · Views: 848
The PG 4 definitely makes me appreciate the 3's that much more. I just got my ID's in and I was pleasantly surprised at how they turned out. Hopefully the PG 4's will grow on me like the PG 3's.
I think for most people..the 1 2 and 2.5 was more liked looks wise..and the 3s was a "grow on ya" model.. I personally liked them from the jump with the NASA pair. I can admit the 4 was the grow on me pair...cos I jus commented on the pg 4 feed that after seeing the Gatorade pairs plaid pair in real time and on feet..ima cop em cos I like em now seein em on feet and real time pics.

Still love my 3s I still got one more id to get

because it’s the best model overall tbh.

the 1 was great but hella snug

Back
Top Bottom