Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Capture+_2019-04-05-19-20-15.png
Capture+_2019-04-05-19-20-32.png
Capture+_2019-04-05-19-20-53.png
Capture+_2019-04-05-19-21-06.png

So far I own the NASA, BHM, Black Ice and an iD pair. The NASA’s had a wicked break-in period, the other 2 seemed good to go out of the box. Haven’t played in my iD’s yet, just walked around around the house.
Yeah wore IDs around the house today for a couple hours and seem to be getting better. Also you know how your feet swells and changes depending on time of day.

They do really good right there. (Especially since Luka’s a 16)

For the Mamba Day drop, the Chaos colorway should've went to the PG3 instead of the Kyries. :smh:

Feel like the PG3s are more similar to the Kobe sneaker line than the Kyries are, which means it should've received the more iconic Kobe colorway.

For the Mamba Day drop, the Chaos colorway should've went to the PG3 instead of the Kyries. :smh:

Feel like the PG3s are more similar to the Kobe sneaker line than the Kyries are, which means it should've received the more iconic Kobe colorway.

how about no, i prefer the K5 to the PG3, maybe if they do a PG3.5 as i only like the strapped PGs but 2/3 Mamba mentality on the Kyrie's have been fire

I was able to see these at my local HOH on Saturday and the description has mamba day in it in footlocker's system. These are great looking and I will be getting a pair. Should be able to use coupons on these since it did not show the quickstrike designation.

Back
Top Bottom