Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

20190414_100721.jpg

I don't know the last time I bought kicks but saw these and I need them asap. Just need a 20% coupon:lol:

These are so ugly but perform so well. Conflicted
I think the design is decent. Some of the colorways are questionable or just look like there wasn't a lot of thought put into them.

But I really like the NASA and the BHM colorways a lot. These will hold me through for hoop shoes.

I think the design is decent. Some of the colorways are questionable or just look like there wasn't a lot of thought put into them.

But I really like the NASA and the BHM colorways a lot. These will hold me through for hoop shoes.
Those are the only two good colorways

Rest are absolute trash. It’s like they did not care about this shoe which is weird since it seems to perform well and a solid design

Only colorway I like so far is the NASA White. Super clean colorway. Wish Nike gave the PG3 the Chaos colorway instead of giving it to the Kyries. That might've taken the top spot for me if it was on the PG3.

Able to use birthday coupon from FTL on the BHM? I just tried and the girl tried to scan then said they’re excluded but she was being weird asking for full email before that :stoneface:

Able to use birthday coupon from FTL on the BHM? I just tried and the girl tried to scan then said they’re excluded but she was being weird asking for full email before that :stoneface:
never mind, they are excluded SMH woulda been nice for $90

Back
Top Bottom