Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

hopefully they made enough
519252952565940227.png

^^those colorway looks decent, but still the shoe itself looks like a budget version of the 2/2.5s>D

Am I the only one that thinks if the majority of the upper was that silver material and the collar around the ankle was orange the NASAs would be way better...

Press release from Nike: https://news.nike.com/news/paul-george-pg3

PG3colored190110_Updated_rectangle_1600.jpg

"Paring down unnecessary material (such as extra TPU), integrating the tongue into the collar, employing a softer, lighter foam in the midsole (George says he gets more response from the forefoot Zoom Bag, a result of Zoom’s ability to compress into the lighter foam) and utilizing mesh in the upper resulted in shedding nearly an ounce off the PG 2.5."

Sounds like a softer formula of phylon not cushlon.

Seems like a good direction for the line's progression, I played in the PG2's for a while and they were nice. I'll pick up a pair when a neutral colorway pops up.

That jumpsuit is 100% fire. Thought I’d be corny at first but sheeeesh

Oh it’s corny for sure lol. Pants or top only, not at the same time. The socks I could get down with for sure
I think they’re trying to achieve that space/flight suit look, but yeah looks a bit like they’re trying to do too much:lol:

The NASA theme and gear is awesome, even if I liked the look of the 2's more. I think with the right colorways these will grow on me.

Back
Top Bottom