Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

87B080D9-2EFF-4C70-B2E7-F5CB77C9A525.jpeg
Found these on IG...

Mags

close to this. with signal blue tongue and heel text + outsole accent

upload_2019-3-6_21-22-58.png

just keep going back to this blacked out

I just might have made the biggest turn ever since joining NT...I copped the ASGs.

I have an idea for them...

I wanted these anyway, but:

s-l1600.jpg

As for the shoes themselves...I'm either looking at a bobber/float (not unlike the lacelock on the pg1 2k), or actually using small (1">) lures that belonged to my grandpa. Not sure about placement yet.

Not quite there yet, need more options to get it how I really want it. Still messing around with the design to see what I can come up with.

pg bruce lee.png

These might be the ones....
If that midsole is black, at least for me, those would be fire. Lining to red, pull tab to red with yellow text and we in business. Just me though, that’s dope the way it is as well

I’ve never owned a pair of IDs. This will probably be my first.

Attachments

• C2E17579-04D6-4554-A318-A3D675A3CD9A.png
    C2E17579-04D6-4554-A318-A3D675A3CD9A.png
    490.8 KB · Views: 16
i pulled on a pair of "PG3 By You" last night..excited it's only 3 weeks! but my league starts monday!

Some old school Batman inspired joints cause I’m bored at work:
5604E56E-C339-475A-A18C-AB895E8C94E1.jpeg

Pulled the trigger on these joints with a gift card and the money used on returning my Kyrie 5s from the toe separation. Will post pics when they come on - 3 weeks but in my experiences it’s been shorter than the estimated timeline so we shall see. Happy Friday NT fam!

And a troll job with the eyelet color, stitching contrast, and outsole split that we all can’t get on ID

I’m going to try to make my iD eyelets yellow when they come in. Any suggestions by people who are artsy and crafty on best applicant to use for that kind of material? It’s like a Hard shiny plastic/plastic-esque material

I’m going to try to make my iD eyelets yellow when they come in. Any suggestions by people who are artsy and crafty on best applicant to use for that kind of material? It’s like a Hard shiny plastic/plastic-esque material
Check YouTube videos for shoe customizers. Sure that’s an easy material.

Back
Top Bottom