Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

I’m a fan of the pg series. This black colorway is very bland. Overall the sneaker is “safe” design wise. I do believe colorways will make or break this model which is unfortunate. But we’ve only seen 2 colorways so I’m cautiously hopeful. Also there’s hope ID will allow for some goodness. I know George himself will get heat but what’s released to us as consumers, well I won’t start my PE release rant....

JS”

I’m a fan of the pg series. This black colorway is very bland. Overall the sneaker is “safe” design wise. I do believe colorways will make or break this model which is unfortunate. But we’ve only seen 2 colorways so I’m cautiously hopeful. Also there’s hope ID will allow for some goodness. I know George himself will get heat but what’s released to us as consumers, well I won’t start my PE release rant....

JS”
Nike basketball is staying in the safe lane as a whole with only a couple standouts. I don’t really like the kyries but at least they’re different.

Last edited:

JS”
ID hasn't been good in years

Kinda look like hyperdunks lows
Spot on.
upload_2019-1-13_13-17-43.jpeg

7F855079-3408-431E-9839-2A4927A19D79.jpeg

The NASAs are a cool concept.

Looking forward to seeing more colorways of the PG3s.

Overall the shiebisbt ugly at all but they’re as safe as you can possibly make and look damn near identical to the OG 2’s. They should of used something, anything to make this stand out other than gimmick colorways. React or somthing.

Maybe as early as it can possibly get but.... bring on the 4’s :rofl:

Yep. Told y’all!

Swoosh placement is spot on. And the colorway match is exact.

So technology wise, and cushion, these any different than the HD? Forefoot zoom and cushlon Versus ?

upload_2019-1-12_18-33-23.gif

Like i said earlier only “dope” colorways will save this shoe.

The Design reminds me of a low budget Nike’s you find at shoe palace.

the tech is nothing to be excited about.
Ohh “lighter foam, moon crater traction pattern” marketing fluff meh.

unless the performance is out of this world(which I doubt) might as well call it.

Disco or bust.

/end rant.
I may give it a try to get a pair on the 26th.

If not, I may just try a pair of Playstation PG2.5s.

Back
Top Bottom