Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Wore these for the 4th time, about ~10 hours in on them.
2nd week in a row, my achilles is so sore today I can't walk without a limp. I think it may be the lack of midfoot support, and how flat the shoe is. I wore PG1s no problem. Any ideas? I do play a harder tile court, not a typical wooden floor.

2nd week in a row, my achilles is so sore today I can't walk without a limp. I think it may be the lack of midfoot support, and how flat the shoe is. I wore PG1s no problem. Any ideas? I do play a harder tile court, not a typical wooden floor.
Sounds to me like you need to change the insole.

For arch support? For cushion? Different heel-toe?
For cushion mainly, but if you grab a decent insole at Footlocker, Champs or Finishline it will help you with all most likely. For me, the PG3 is decent shoe, but there isn't enough cushioning, so I need to add the insole. Its one and done for me with these....it make me appreciate my Kobe's more!

Those courts are the worst...

No problems with my PG3’s, I don’t find them all that much different from the previous models. FYI, none of those provide the best cushioning, but I found them good enough

I am always sore when I play on those rubber tile courts. That was the court I played on for the rec league games. No bounce at all.

But when I played at open gym with a regular wooden floor, I wasn't sore at all.

Shoes come mismatched also.
8661868D-7C9F-4D23-841B-0CA3118EDDD6.jpeg
14302535-9E21-4031-8CEB-4AA24EB9DF97.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom