Trying to decide which is better. Kobe chaos inspired
Screenshot_20190528-083335_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190528-083325_Chrome.jpg

pg-3-by-you

Trying to decide which is better. Kobe chaos inspired
Screenshot_20190528-083335_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190528-083325_Chrome.jpg

pg-3-by-you
Cant really go wrong with either.. I think the white with the purple panels stands out cos it has colours spread out...the all purple upper also stands out bright colour wise like how a all blue or yellow red etc does..

Honestly cant go wrong with either..

If u like em both I'd say get em both lol

Mamba Mentality are $90 at Finish Line, even better if you have $20 rewards

Just picked a pair up for $80 using that $10 coupon.

Anybody know how to get rid of this numbers on the front side sole? I don’t know or care what those numbers even mean. I just don’t like them there:lol:

Anybody know how to get rid of this numbers on the front side sole? I don’t know or care what those numbers even mean. I just don’t like them there:lol:
Some zip code or trash.

Really need to hit up Nike chat. These didn’t work for me.

I got acetone from walmart for $1. Just use with qtip and came right off.

20190531_051354.jpg

Just picked up the ASG "Bass Pro Shops" from that nike memorial day sale. Not bad for $75 shipped. Hooped in them and they are stiff but feel better as they break in.

Had a 20% off code so ordered another pair of iD’s...funny cause I haven’t even worn my Bruce Lee pair outside of just walking around the house.

I might play around in different models and other brands from time to time, but the Black ice pair has pretty much been my go to hoop shoe as of about the past month.

Same here (I grew up bass fishing).

No offense to his girlfriend/wife/baby mama, but I saw a few pictures of PG (happy as a clam) fishing in his backyard with his girl...and you could just see on her face that she did not sign up for this :rofl: She had her bags packed for LA and ended up in OKC.

Ordered the Mamba Mentality's from FNL for $80.. Went tts, but the left shoe is a bit loose in the heel. The right shoe feels more snug.. Tried a 12 today and they're a bit too big, but the same thing is going on with the lef heel and the right being more snug Guess I just have a bigger left foot and it feels awkward..

Same here (I grew up bass fishing).

No offense to his girlfriend/wife/baby mama, but I saw a few pictures of PG (happy as a clam) fishing in his backyard with his girl...and you could just see on her face that she did not sign up for this :rofl: She had her bags packed for LA and ended up in OKC.

:rofl:

PG3 cws have been pretty boring and basic to be honest. Too bad he's not dropping any PE's or samples to revive the shoe. On well on to the 4.

Back
Top Bottom