Nike PG 6

nike-pg-6-white-black-bright-crimson-dc1974-100-3-1.jpg

nike-pg-6-white-black-bright-crimson-dc1974-100-7-1.jpg

nike-pg-6-white-black-bright-crimson-dc1974-100-2-1.jpg

Based on the majority of the the comments, I’m definitely in the minority haha but I like them. Wish there was some more details in terms of the tech and how the react is implemented in a hoops sneaker, release dates, (yea I know release dates mean nothing now a days lol), and if they’ll hit NBY. A lot of guys in the league wear pg’s each new release but it’ll be interesting to see who wears these first (PJ Tucker lol) with PG sidelined bc of the injury.

JS”

Based on the majority of the the comments, I’m definitely in the minority haha but I like them. Wish there was some more details in terms of the tech and how the react is implemented in a hoops sneaker, release dates, (yea I know release dates mean nothing now a days lol), and if they’ll hit NBY. A lot of guys in the league wear pg’s each new release but it’ll be interesting to see who wears these first (PJ Tucker lol) with PG sidelined bc of the injury.

JS”

Oh I like them too. They've been super narrow so I haven't had a chance to play in a pair, but they're a shoe a lot of guys play in, so hopefully the 6 is wider.

I like them more than the 5s... lets wait for better cws or a good collab but at the moment i like them

HOH in Wpg.

Bruh, you need to be the official tourism czar for Canada. Nothing makes me want to move there more than the stuff you post. Giant gyms, access to shoes you can't get in the US, 2 month early drops.. :emoji_sweat_smile:

If it wasn't for the snow I might actually contemplate like Toronto or something

Bruh, you need to be the official tourism czar for Canada. Nothing makes me want to move there more than the stuff you post. Giant gyms, access to shoes you can't get in the US, 2 month early drops.. :emoji_sweat_smile:

If it wasn't for the snow I might actually contemplate like Toronto or something
Haha!! I like Toronto, too overpopulated in all honesty. I live in calgary, having this 80 Mins from my doorstep is hard to beat !!!

090B9F38-A584-411B-A71C-9A1E806664A5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom