Nike please bring these back, without making ANY changes

I remember my best friend came to school wearing these when i was 13 and I looked at his feet all day.

1993 OG Nike Huarache Carnivore

2rxadl5.jpg

xu3wm.jpg

fux9pd.jpg

4vin21.jpg

29nzg92.jpg

28imb75.jpg

These were nasty and I missed out on them on the clearance tables at Just For Feet.
Team PhD.

I haven't seen that before looks like a hiking shoes

<center><font color=orange size=+2><b>
I've seen the future of the NBA His name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
</b></font></center>

demonbasketball04....... yea i remember seeing your auctions.. i tried 2 cop but way 2 high for me...

but yea they should return these... only the green and purple joints....
and i was just thinkin.. i was thinkin of all the "BUCKS" color sneakers thier are... they have these and the OG hurache trainers..
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Dude if they brought those back, Nike would destroy that shoe. Put some patent leather and ruin the shape of the shoe.

The shoe aint all that .......

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Quote:
The shoe aint all that .......

people who dont like kicks like these are the new school kick collectors, cause i know back in 1993, i didnt know not one person male or female that didnt think these were ill. its so crazy how everyone is getting hyped for foams and flights now, cause when i was in hs rocking my gold flightposites half the people used to make fun of me cause i was wearing "space boots". but i wana see some real retros in o.g. colorways like uptempos, carnivores, and even some air worms!

Nike won't retre those because they obviously aren't going to sell well.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

not really feeling the shoe . it's not even on a "SB AND JAYS ONLY" tip ... those shoes are just way too bulky for my taste . and the black forest green and purp colorway is hideous
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

I would def. Appreciate nike bringin these back out....if they do I jus don't see these sellin well for some reason...I mean yea all the shoeheads that want these will cop but I jus don't see it sellin well on a mainstream level
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Yeah I seriously don't understand why they released the 2Strongs but not these.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

These aren't that bad looking man......I'd cop if retroed
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

How funny...I saw a guy wearing what looked like an OG windbreaker jacket to match with these shoes.

If it wasn't a Nike jacket, it damn well was some jacket that had forest green and that dark shade of purple with black...
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"​
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

Those are my pics SoleFever and thank you for starting this post because we need these in our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom