Nike Presto Chanjo - Need some info please...

I recently came across a pair of these and just had a couple questions about them.

Mens or Womens colorway?
Rarity?
Approx value?

Not my pic, but it's this colorway.
NIKECHANJOXS5.JPG

They are men's colorway man. Correct me if I'm wrong but this joints are part of the second wave of release of prestos back then. What is really rare are the OG colorways of the Presto running , especially the ones with lightning pattern to it. But this wasn't hard to find back then pretty much everywhere but now ofcourse these are pretty rare especially in DS form
because owners probably rocked them til they are torn apart
laugh.gif
you'd be lucky to find one in decent shape and wouldn't advise you to wear them f you could find one even in DS form because the parts of the sole are just glued to the mid sole and would probably peel off after few minutes of wear by now

Value? Uhh I don't think they have any.

They're pretty old and prolly rare by now but I doubt they have value. They came out early in the decade (2000-2002).

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Value? Uhh I don't think they have any.

They're pretty old and prolly rare by now but I doubt they have value. They came out early in the decade (2000-2002).

True, I would not pay more than $40 for them even in a DS condition.

I've seen a few diff colorways online sell for around $150

There isn't a single one of these listed on eBay, and I checked google images and only found 2 photos of this colorway.

So the verdict is even in DS form they're prob worth a max of $50?

Also the shoes won't break on you. They aren't that fragile.

Thanks everyone for their input. Anybody else wanna chime in?

I had these in 5th grade! i'm dying for another pair of any presto. your right about them being durable mine are just sitting in my garage and still have life left in them after being worn everyday for about a month.

not a fan of chanjo's but damn those a crispy as a mug. i love seen older releases in that condition

Back
Top Bottom