Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I would assume he means a shoe that you wear on a daily basis for training and perhaps for casual use as well.

For casual daily I’d say invincible run

but as like a daily trainer for legit running, I’d say the saucony endorphin speed

Do we have React tech in most of Nikes running line now?

If I was to ditch the Infinity Run line, what would be the next best Nike option for a neutral runner- not a speed runner by any stretch- usually running 10km in around 47-50 minutes so not here to break many records!

I really enjoyed Infinity Run 3, as well as the two Epic React lines. Anything similar within the Pegasus line for example?

^^^Peg Turbo?

I liked the Epic React but I feel like the Infinity Runs are a totally different experience/ride/utility.

^^^Peg Turbo?

I liked the Epic React but I feel like the Infinity Runs are a totally different experience/ride/utility.

i agree - the infinity adding the stability clip and more aggressive rocker geometry changed a lot from what i liked with the epic reacts. wish they went back to the simplicity of that line but now outside of the pegasus, cant really say i would choose a nike as my daily trainer/workhorse shoe anymore with the better options available from all these other brands

Do we have React tech in most of Nikes running line now?

If I was to ditch the Infinity Run line, what would be the next best Nike option for a neutral runner- not a speed runner by any stretch- usually running 10km in around 47-50 minutes so not here to break many records!

I really enjoyed Infinity Run 3, as well as the two Epic React lines. Anything similar within the Pegasus line for example?

Just keep in mind, if you switch to a different cushioning setup, you’re going to need a new user name.

NT isn’t exactly a high volume site. Compound that by a thread for a running shoe that isn’t quite popular or loved (unlike the ER1).

Any idea when this colorway releases?

Nike-ReactX-Infinity-Run-4-Mens-FOOTWEAR-Mens-Neut-1_5000x copy.jpg

Okay, it looks like this colorway (FN4265-400) finally released... but outside the U.S.

Any ideas on how to proxy a pair?

Nike-ReactX-Infinity-Run-4-Mens-FOOTWEAR-Mens-Neut-1_5000x copy.jpg

Okay, it looks like this colorway (FN4265-400) finally released... but outside the U.S.

Any ideas on how to proxy a pair?

But it on goat after more pairs show up. It doesn’t show up now on their search, but maybe in a couple weeks it will.

Back
Top Bottom