<--------- NIKE RELEASES 2006 (UPDATE 12-4) +++++

according to the post, they are coming out soon.

probly gonna grab both pairs.
i need to give up my 95 AM addiction.

seriously
MEDICAL

member 1 of 8
xanadu one
aka the only Dead head on niketalk​

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.​

found these in snuggle's photobucket account, whats the info on them? date? price? availability?
114820775.jpg

TEAM TN
State your business via AIM:
State your business via gmail: [/b]

i thought the pics were re-upped. someone re-up the pics
For Sale: NDS Jordan Retro VIII White/Red Size 10 9/10 & NDS Jordan Retro XII Melo Size 10.5 (Carolina/White)

i recall seeing an all black patent leather one piece AF1 low. its not in the link, i'd appreciate if any one could share some information on that shoe. thanks

I don't want to wait until June for the clear AFs.
[/b][/center]
me an offer AIM: vctmac98[/b][/center]

TRIUMVIR3, they have done some sick customizations in the past. They have a new GS-Pak and will come in two colors with a custom box and mask. Each are limited to 150 and out now...

brown1os.jpg

black4eq.jpg

more info at www.triumvir3.com
www.karmaloop.com
use Rep Code: KK5061, and get 20% OFF!!!

triumvir3

i might be late or no1 might care about them... but here

jj1pb7.jpg

Any1 need East Regionals XX's? Sz 10.5
I need Midwest or West in 9.5

I have a boatload of Triumvir3's stuff and I love it all.... I have already pre-ordered stuff from the new GS pack
CLIENT x NV"
PRESENT
high society

Back
Top Bottom