<--------- NIKE RELEASES 2006 (UPDATE 12-4) +++++

9uvwgl.jpg

i'll get these, stuff the tongue, switch the swoosh and tongue, tear the sole of the white red gr's and viola! instant denim sb.

U774P6T12D1615177F44DT20050615153312.jpg

ZOOPREME DECK FOR SALE!! MINT IN PLASTIC. EZ ME W' OFFERS.....

dont hate but im just curious...are all these GR's?

by GR i mean are these going to be sold on Foot Locker, Foot action...etc or more like limited release?
wanted:
SIZE 9-10...
LODENS, burst storm, dunk shima I or II
-------------------------------------------------------------

i duno if any1 posted this already i didnt wana look through all the pages..

THE "BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL" SB DUNK HIGHS WILL BE RELEASED WITH MATCHING T-SHIRTS AND BAGS

I SAW AN AD FOR THEM IN MY NEW TRANSWORLD
AIM: D7 Walks
call me Steven Segal. i break necks​

Liking alot of the am95s,patent af1, Foamposites, Pennys, the black Total foamposites(why are 2 black/black coming out?)The air more uptempos look horrible without the suede. I thought the zoom gps and the penny 2's were also coming out what happened?

WHAS THE EXACT DATE FOR THEM AIR TERRA SERTIG'S
On having to work on a Sunday for a TNT-aired double-header: "Man, I can't believe they are going to have us in here working on Sunday. I was going to go to church." - Sir Charles Barkley

Sorry guys........The only release date information I have is what is listed. Not sure on date for the Spiridon ID's. I can't make any promises that they will happen, but they are scheduled to. If they do they will be similar to the Metropop 180's in terms of availability. I will update the post when I get the exact date. As for the others, the release dates listed are tentative; there will not be SPECIFIC dates within that month until we are closer to that month. Keep an eye out for some new pics/info. in the next week. Peace! :smile:
smile.gif

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. If you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.​

great stuff.. thnx for the heads-up. :smokin
smokin.gif

"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

I'm finally going to own denims I guess!!

The AM 97's with the cement are definitely a must have!!! And all those School color SB high's are definitely going to be leaving me broke!!!!!!!!!

WOW! If those denims really release as is then there's going to be a lot of happy people.

Personally I can't wait for the Air Stabs and all those colors of the Spiridons! Just when I thought things would slow down for me.
[/b]

JAYMATIK@AOL.COM

sick i want those foamposites

<FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 30pt; COLOR:0099FF ; LINE-HEIGHT: 20pt; FONT-FAMILY=arial black; LETTER-SPACING: -6px">I aint nothing without my homeboyz</FONT</font>

<span style="color:white;">DODGERS</span></p><i></i></td></tr><tr bgcolor=#000000><td nowrap width=20% valign=top align=left>

Back
Top Bottom