NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
so they didnt post it on twitter? or did they? i deleted them from twitter after the nightshade dropped
mean.gif
Yeah they tweeted out for the restock. 

SMH

i dont even care, just give me some concord lows. yall can keep everything else, seriously :lol:

so they didnt post it on twitter? or did they? i deleted them from twitter after the nightshade dropped :smh:
This ain't fnl, why the hell would you delete nike? Instead of a miniscule chance you got 0 chance doing foolish stuff like that

I was inches away from copping Bred 1's at a consignment store but then I told myself, wait for the restock....I missed the restock...now im might head back to that consignment store and pay overprice for them haha

i seriously hate nikes site with a passion now,

this line garbage and the image verification is only hurting their loyal customers.

before all this trash i copped galaxy rookies,bred 11's, roshe run mid tokyos and air max fb mints.

im not that upset over missing shoes since i dont need em, but damn it would've been nice to have finally gotten those fear 5's.
tired.gif

Copped Squadron Blue 13s and Black Toe 1s in a size 8. Better than last restock when I struck out . . .

The site kept glitching out on me and making me do the captcha over and over again.

Well half the things on there I had just wanted some black grapes and some bred 13s royals were out of the question oh the pain of coppin one shoe just to see a thousand others drop

DAMMIT I'VE BEEN REFRESHING THE ROYALS SO HARD MY KLONDIKE BAR MELTED!
indifferent.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
so they didnt post it on twitter? or did they? i deleted them from twitter after the nightshade dropped :smh:
This ain't fnl, why the hell would you delete nike? Instead of a miniscule chance you got 0 chance doing foolish stuff like that

i never followed them til the restock news :lol:

other than that idc bruh. just lead me to some concord lows, yall can keep everything in this restock. i know i aint getting my white unicorn aka the royal 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom