NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site kept glitching out on me and making me do the captcha over and over again.

now you udnerstand what ive been going through trying to cop GR shoes on saturday mornings. NDC is trash now

I'm guessing there must just not have been that many pairs period...
that or bots reaked havoc on some

Terminator.jpg

cuz everything was gone QUICK.  And I'm fast on releases.

On the 405 freeway going through captcha and complete fail. What is the opposite of "cook"?

i never followed them til the restock news :lol:

other than that idc bruh. just lead me to some concord lows, yall can keep everything in this restock. i know i aint getting my white unicorn aka the royal 1's
:lol: aight. Doesn't hurt to try though. And nike could drop anything at any time, as shown with the RO drop

I wanted a few shoes from this restock but evidently Nike is good on taking my money....okay Nike! :stoneface:

Had to go cut the grass. Got done checked my phone, saw the text..... 20 f'n minutes after the text was sent :smh:

I was scared to death that would happen to me because my home has the most horrible cell reception. So I turned SMS and the twitter app on. I prayed it wouldn't go off when I didn't have some kind of connection. God heard me yo.

I JUST MIGHT GET VERY LUCKY FROM A FELLOW MEMBER! I'M GOING TO BE DUCK WALKING ALL WEEK FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom