NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one should be surprised by the low quantities... I'm sure this is just stock that they were planning to sending to a store's grand opening or something, and it didn't work out... that's my guess.

Copped a pair of Royals and Fear 5.... I was on the link moments it went live and still awaited in line for over 2 mins.

PROBABLY THE WORSE RESTOCK NIKE EVER HAD SO FAR.

Much more limited numbers. And the mobile glitch got me too. I clicked the link and was taken to a trainer page.
Damn mobile had a problem again ? that sucks.

I dont know how i didnt get the bred 1s since i was on it before nike even tweeted it. Im glad this is over now.

Technically they did give you a date. It just happened to be the instant it was live.

No one should be surprised by the low quantities... I'm sure this is just stock that they were planning to sending to a store's grand opening or something, and it didn't work out... that's my guess.

Lol it's stock from the wrath of MEG.

Should been THE MEG STOCK. Her office is where all the orders that get cancelled goes...

smh...

words cannot describe how pissed off i am. ive been E-camping for 2 weeks.. only to walk out with NOTHING. the one day that i decided to take a break from e-camping and play a game of League of Legends, the restock happens. i check my phone 30 seconds after the tweet went out, and bred 11s are sold out ALREADY. seriously, if youre going to create all this ******* hype, then dont lie to your customers and next time produce a lot more ******* nike.. screw all of you nike employees

LOL @ all the haters up in here getting mad at Nike. Try running a business selling a highly sought after product with a hundreds of thousands of people trying to purchase at the same time and see how you guys handle it. If you're going to blame anyone, blame your fellow sneakerheads for trying to do the same thing you are. Jordan beasts are no better than Supreme beasts, grow the **** up.

Last edited:

they said "stay tuned for the new launch date".. implies that its gonna be an announced restock. they didnt really give us a new "date" here..
they were referring to the snake skin announce date. after what happen with their server they just stick to random restock.

PROBABLY THE WORSE RESTOCK NIKE EVER HAD SO FAR.

Much more limited numbers. And the mobile glitch got me too. I clicked the link and was taken to a trainer page.
Damn mobile had a problem again ? that sucks.

I dont know how i didnt get the bred 1s since i was on it before nike even tweeted it. Im glad this is over now.

Yup and my laptop was upstairs and in sleep mode :lol:

L taken before I even could get the ingredients to cook.

words cannot describe how pissed off i am. ive been E-camping for 2 weeks.. only to walk out with NOTHING. the one day that i decided to take a break from e-camping and play a game of League of Legends, the restock happens. i check my phone 30 seconds after the tweet went out, and bred 11s are sold out ALREADY. seriously, if youre going to create all this ******* hype, then dont lie to your customers and next time produce a lot more ******* nike.. screw all of you nike employees
Camping for 2 weeks, Plays league of Legends, and still watches wwe ... 
laugh.gif

WE TOLD YOU IN THE ORIGINAL RESTOCK THREAD THAT IT WILL BE RANDOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom