NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my fear 5s and bred 11s today. Anyone that got the fear 5s notice the lace lock and laces going through them are sort of undone vs DS 5s like fire red or laney? I thought it was weird. These can't be returns because NDC never sold em online and they don't have other merchant stickers on em like FTL or FNL etc
Tell me how the heck did u cop the bred 11s.. i got there only 30 seconds after the tweet, they were sold out

so can i get an answer about yellowing on my fresh pair of 5's please? anyone else's yellowing from that release?

Last edited:
chill

roll.gif

Wow... alot of Fear Vs popping up from NTers. You guys cooked! When I strolled on that page a few minutes late 90% of the sizes were grayed out!

For anyone who was successful in obtaining 88's, Royal 1's or Black/Red 11's, mind sharing the size tag?
I'm interested to see the production date on the pairs.

PO
Royals... 08/21/12-10/30/12
Just got my royals in. I think these are leftover from euro release since they didnt have the us msrp tag on em. But they do have the size sticker inside the shoe though.
My royals were the exact same. No MSRP tag, but they did have the size tag on the insole.

Last edited:
eyes.gif
 anyone else feel a little heartbroke to have been there for the "malfunction" of this restock, only to be nowhere in sight when they "announced" the actual restock went live....
tired.gif

so can i get an answer about yellowing on my fresh pair of 5's please? anyone else's yellowing from that release?

Yes dude go read the last few pages of that thread. Pairs fresh from the store were yellowed already when they had their big outlet weekend 2-3 months after the release.

eyes.gif
 anyone else feel a little heartbroke to have been there for the "malfunction" of this restock, only to be nowhere in sight when they "announced" the actual restock went live....
tired.gif
definitely.. stupid nike chose the wrong date.. so unfair how i was only 30 seconds late to the tweet and breds sold out.. imo they should have announced the restock at least 10 minutes before it goes live.. that would give people a fair chance. random restocks are just sooooo stupid and unfair and luck-based.. should be equal and reflex-based imo. nike just wants to screw people over

definitely.. stupid nike chose the wrong date.. so unfair how i was only 30 seconds late to the tweet and breds sold out.. imo they should have announced the restock at least 10 minutes before it goes live.. that would give people a fair chance. random restocks are just sooooo stupid and unfair and luck-based.. should be equal and reflex-based imo. nike just wants to screw people over
you still would have lost

you still would have lost
no i wouldnt. i was successful in copping the yeezy foams, concord lows, white infrareds, and infrared 3s this year. i also copped gamma blues last year but i sold them.. and damn i regret selling em. they starting to grow on me

no i wouldnt. i was successful in copping the yeezy foams, concord lows, white infrareds, and infrared 3s this year. i also copped gamma blues last year but i sold them.. and damn i regret selling em. they starting to grow on me

It would have been 9685488637 times harder to get something if they announced it. So many more people would have flocked to the site. You would have absolutely no chance.

It would have been 9685488637 times harder to get something if they announced it. So many more people would have flocked to the site. You would have absolutely no chance.
not if they announced it 10 minutes prior the the restock. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom