NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I struck out on the restock but wore my Breds today

10348222_10100765597618517_7361361897735602900_n.jpg

no i wouldnt. i was successful in copping the yeezy foams, concord lows, white infrareds, and infrared 3s this year. i also copped gamma blues last year but i sold them.. and damn i regret selling em. they starting to grow on me
I think they might have produced more bred xi's than all those combined.

eyes.gif
 anyone else feel a little heartbroke to have been there for the "malfunction" of this restock, only to be nowhere in sight when they "announced" the actual restock went live....
tired.gif
Not really. Everyone and their momma was there when the malfunction happened, so it's nothing special. Most people were nowhere in sight when the restock went live.

Naturally, I had some salt running through my veins at first. But I will say that I'm glad a lot of people who copped from the restock were getting some of these shoes for the first time. Congrats to you guys.

eyes.gif
 anyone else feel a little heartbroke to have been there for the "malfunction" of this restock, only to be nowhere in sight when they "announced" the actual restock went live....
tired.gif
na, i feel heartbroken that i was on my game on the last restock and that i was on point for the past two weeks or whatever and then decided to take a cat nap during the release of the snakeskins like an idiot. caught slippin. bein around for a hyped up "mystery" jordan tweet is nothin to write home about.

my browser still has the air jordans 10's as not being in my cart just yet. Hopefully someone will let their pair go. :lol:

People who got Royals from the restock:

Do the toe boxes feel different on each shoe? The toe box of my left shoe feels way more rigid than the right

People who got Royals from the restock:

Do the toe boxes feel different on each shoe? The toe box of my left shoe feels way more rigid than the right

Mines perfect a match. Also matched them with the pair i got on the original rd and both have same quality!

I went from salty to its w.e. dont worry about it, to slightly salty after seeing all these fear 5 pairs now lol. Thought there was only gonna be handful available. But after seeing everyone posting pics and that's only here on NT it's safe to say they had more than expected

May 8, 2014
[h3]Lakeside High School student arrested after Nike receives threat[/h3]
By STACY MILLBERG - smillberg@starbeacon.com Star Beacon

JEFFERSON — A 17-year-old Lakeside High School student was arrested on a felony charge relating to something he may have posted on a social media site.

The student is being charged with felony inducing panic after he allegedly Tweeted a threat to the Nike Corporation on May 5, according to an Ashtabula County Sheriff’s Department report.

ACSO receiving a call from Nike’s security division reporting the incident.

The student allegedly posted on Twitter “I’m shooting y’all store up tomorrow @ 2:30 @nikecorp,” according to the report.

Nike’s security team reported the threat was tweeted sometime between 7 and 8 p.m. The representative from Nike told deputies the company has taken the threat as credible and took various measures to ensure the safety of its employees, according to the report.

Three stores in the area were put on alert for a potential active shooter; additional preparedness measures for an active shooter were reviewed; guards were placed at three locations until the incident was resolved; and, stores were put on high alert, according to the report.

When questioned about the incident, the student said the tweet was meant to be a joke and he would never hurt anyone. He reportedly told deputies he was upset with Nike because he did not hear about a restock, according to the report.

The student reportedly posted the tweet from his cell phone at his home in Ashtabula, according to the report.

The student’s cell phone was confiscated and he was arrested and transported to the Ashtabula County Youth Detention Center, according to the report.

http://www.starbeacon.com/local/x49...l-student-arrested-after-Nike-receives-threat

Restocks are serious business!

May 8, 2014

JEFFERSON — A 17-year-old Lakeside High School student was arrested on a felony charge relating to something he may have posted on a social media site.

The student is being charged with felony inducing panic after he allegedly Tweeted a threat to the Nike Corporation on May 5, according to an Ashtabula County Sheriff’s Department report.

The student allegedly posted on Twitter “I’m shooting y’all store up tomorrow @ 2:30 @nikecorp,” according to the report.

Nike’s security team reported the threat was tweeted sometime between 7 and 8 p.m. The representative from Nike told deputies the company has taken the threat as credible and took various measures to ensure the safety of its employees, according to the report.

Three stores in the area were put on alert for a potential active shooter; additional preparedness measures for an active shooter were reviewed; guards were placed at three locations until the incident was resolved; and, stores were put on high alert, according to the report.

When questioned about the incident, the student said the tweet was meant to be a joke and he would never hurt anyone. He reportedly told deputies he was upset with Nike because he did not hear about a restock, according to the report.

The student reportedly posted the tweet from his cell phone at his home in Ashtabula, according to the report.

The student’s cell phone was confiscated and he was arrested and transported to the Ashtabula County Youth Detention Center, according to the report.

http://www.starbeacon.com/local/x49...l-student-arrested-after-Nike-receives-threat

yoooooooo
i aint THIS mad
damnnnnnnnnnn

May 8, 2014

SMH, I was mad but NOT like this 
sick.gif

no i wouldnt. i was successful in copping the yeezy foams, concord lows, white infrareds, and infrared 3s this year. i also copped gamma blues last year but i sold them.. and damn i regret selling em. they starting to grow on me
you don't understand getting something off a restock compared to all those GR's you listed is a 1000x harder. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom