NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thanks guys.

I'm not too happy about the yellowing but hey atleast you guys got clean pairs. I will try posting it on the maintenance thread.
Actually something similar happened a very long time ago on my kobe 8 easters.

I was outside and had been playing some ball, it wasn't the smart idea because it was one of those parking lot courts with just a goal.  I had to go in the grass a few times, not really sure of the exact cause, but I got a Yellow spot on the bottom of my shoe that I found when  I got home.  It looks nearly exactly like the one you showed.  I tried everything I could but I just couldn't get it off, idk.

Anyway, I don't think it's actual yellowing, or atleast the stain/scuff/idk that I got, my best guess would be that it's from contact with something.

Last edited:
Actually something similar happened a very long time ago on my kobe 8 easters.

I was outside and had been playing some ball, it wasn't the smart idea because it was one of those parking lot courts with just a goal.  I had to go in the grass a few times, not really sure of the exact cause, but I got a Yellow spot on the bottom of my shoe that I found when  I got home.  It looks nearly exactly like the one you showed.  I tried everything I could but I just couldn't get it off, idk.

Anyway, I don't think it's actual yellowing, or atleast the stain/scuff/idk that I got, my best guess would be that it's from contact with something.

Yes, well it does look like it could be a stain. I have no idea how it could be stained though... the shoes look DS otherwise. Some creasing near the wings but that looks to be from storage and age. I don't know these shoes aren't even a year old yet. I'm not used to these quality issues on "new" shoes.

Thanks anyways, repped.

Are most restocks older stock that is held back?  i.e, it is from the same release date as the original retro drop for that calendar year.

Are most restocks older stock that is held back?  i.e, it is from the same release date as the original retro drop for that calendar year.

Or returns or whatever. None of the product that's in a restock is a new production.

My Fear IV's came in and I'm wondering if anyone got else some yellowing on the soles (white).

I haven't seen yellowing like this before, on non clear soles.

But then again I haven't collected Jordans in years.

View media item 965382
Can I do anything to prevent it from worsening? Aside from the usual storing in a cool, dry and dark place with good ventilation.

Thanks
I have that same type of "yellowing" on the flight tag on the tongue
But I just checked and mine is much less noticeable and is a bit browner. So maybe it's something different

Last edited:
Lol you guys got these shoes for retail rather paying 400+ plus for them, I didn't even look for flaws on my fear 5s because I can't complain for the 160 I paid for them

Yes, well it does look like it could be a stain. I have no idea how it could be stained though... the shoes look DS otherwise. Some creasing near the wings but that looks to be from storage and age. I don't know these shoes aren't even a year old yet. I'm not used to these quality issues on "new" shoes.

Thanks anyways, repped.
I had the same problem with the laney 5's that i picked up from the previous restock

K. Locking this thread up.

Congrats to those that got in.

Good luck next time for those that didn't.

If you are relying on notifications from NT to get in on a restock, you are already losing.

turn on mobile notifications for twitter.com/nikestore. restocks generally happen quarterly and around 7pm EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom