NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!  YES!  YES!  100X YES!!!!!

Thought I was cooked, opened up 10 tabs trying to access my cart...finally went through.

Fear Vs are mine!

Good luck to everyone else!

waiting in line for 10 mins then bam!!! connection error. so pissed. waiting in line for royals on my phone and black/red 1 on my desk top. both got error. so pissed

Anyone that copped get an email confirmation yet? Will be worried till I get that lol.

Connection error screwed me on the royal blue 1s ... I refreshed nike at 430. The chances of hitting the restock ..still didn't get it lol

got through on bred 1s and fear 5s, now just let me ship
glasses.gif

Order placed successfully on bred 11s. Wanted 88s but I'll be happy about this win.
I dont think the 88's were even live at all!!!! 8:00:03 . Static all sizes in cart  posted in description

Last edited:
the shoes i got were not my first choice by any means, but i wasnt going to try for the bred1s and royal1s or even the 88's. i rather walk away with something than nothing, and in this case i did so good restock for me.. very happy
smile.gif

Boy I'm glad this is over with. I can go back to my productive life
Yep.

Back to finals. Glad I didn't have to look over my shoulder anymore.

Only thing I wanted was Royals and I knew chances were slim on that. I'll just trade my extra pair of black/reds for em. 

Back to Le Bain

Tried for the black grapes, was on literally seconds after the tweet. Waiting in line to a connection error, then sold out. Shaking my ******* head...

When is nike's next restock? dont they have a quarterly restock or something? is there any chance theyre gonna restock the bred 11s there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom