NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

so i just got my fire red 3m tongue 5's. lol they are yellowing already. does anyone else have a ds pair from that release sitting around? are they all yellowing? (i assume they are)

apparantly these arent fresh stock like some cats were tryin to say.

Only cats saying it was a fresh stock are the ones that don't know anything.

View media item 961318
Got my fear 5s and bred 11s today. Anyone that got the fear 5s notice the lace lock and laces going through them are sort of undone vs DS 5s like fire red or laney? I thought it was weird. These can't be returns because NDC never sold em online and they don't have other merchant stickers on em like FTL or FNL etc

Got my fear 5s and bred 11s today. Anyone that got the fear 5s notice the lace lock and laces going through them are sort of undone vs DS 5s like fire red or laney? I thought it was weird. These can't be returns because NDC never sold em online and they don't have other merchant stickers on em like FTL or FNL etc
All of my 5s came like that. Laney, both Fear V, Grape, Blk Grape.

Wait so are all of these pairs basically returns? I hope my bred 1's aren't messed up

I just made a crazy offer for a pair of Royals! Hopefully I can get these in my life!
embarassed.gif

i seriously hate all of you who got fear v's :frown:
knowing they will end up in corners never worn just like they were in the warehouse :frown:
i just want a $%^&* pair to wear
& i wouldve had it a lil after RD if i hadnt got royally screwed out of a set from a nter who mega flaked after a verbal & written agreement
yes im $%^&*(*&^%$#$%^& lawrys

about-morton-1.jpg
Hate to add to ur salt but have u seen them in person? They r really nice IMO :smokin

i seriously hate all of you who got fear v's :frown:
knowing they will end up in corners never worn just like they were in the warehouse :frown:
i just want a $%^&* pair to wear
& i wouldve had it a lil after RD if i hadnt got royally screwed out of a set from a nter who mega flaked after a verbal & written agreement
yes im $%^&*(*&^%$#$%^& lawrys

about-morton-1.jpg
Hate to add to ur salt but have u seen them in person? They r really nice IMO :smokin

Bruh :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom