Nike Retro Basketball? What do YOU want to see?

More 2k4's in OG colors, 2k5's ... but with the OG tech.  I want to hoop in 2k4's so bad but I keep hearing that they tear.  

Not sure why these get priority when others have not been retroed yet. I need these though so they get a pass for releasing these ahead lol

^ These again? I still have my 09's in great shape. I just washed my laces today lol. I want those in either green or red. We need those cws.

This is the only shoe left from the 90s that I want.
I would buy for retail on release day

nike-air-zoom-flight-five-black-lapis-white-040804_1.jpg

I'm all for the uptempo 97's coming back - hopefully we get diff OG colors. Those air bubbles though >D

It still continues to be interesting how Nike decides which hoops shoes to retro. There is still so much heat that they just disregard - just look back in this thread to see what is still missing.

Time to re-up!
But why do the "pods" look "shiny", they have an "irisdescent" look to them? Nike please don't mess up a classic.
Need the Black pair now!
Not sure why these get priority when others have not been retroed yet. I need these though so they get a pass for releasing these ahead lol

Any of these, to take me back to my freshman year of high school
airforce5.png

THESE RIGHT HERE!!! Great post!!!

I want a pair of Air Force Fives in the worst way. That white/black pair on the end of the top row. Nike, is it too much to ask for a pair of these?!!! You can come out with 125 new colors for all I care, just give us a few of the OGs!!

28D605FA-5F14-4EFC-B9B2-9FC679A4625F.jpeg

2F7CDC5E-A4B7-4576-BF8D-C23BE74AF193.jpeg

Nike air big flyer. I doubt these would ever be retroed. I think Yao ming wore these in the 2000 olympics

Back
Top Bottom