Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!

Blerg. I'm not in favor of the change. I have zero interest in what's on CCS or FCNY and I enjoyed the dedicated thread. Your point about the regional forums seems to be off the mark because we can CALL outlets out of our region, or take stuff at one outlet as a potential sign of what's to come (whether it's new prices or a new product) at other outlets. Just my two cents. I preferred the separated posts.

New @ SidelineApparel.com
sidelineapparel_1975_720029054
sidelineapparel_1975_720974532
sidelineapparel_1975_721145312
sidelineapparel_1975_720648621
sidelineapparel_1975_717990012
sidelineapparel_1975_718108071
SidelineApparel.com - New Arrivals!!!FREE SHOE WALLPAPERS HERE!!!My Collection

Now only if those Flight 89s hit normal stores. Thanks for the updates!

It really doesn't matter though... People, if you don't want to read, don't come on NT.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Please separate the threads.

1. In general, the two posts serve two different groups. The outlets are usually GR stuff that may have been difficult to find for a while. The other post is more limited stuff that's available at a limited number of spots to a limited number of people. I live in Ohio. Why do I care what some premium spot in NYC or PHIL that I can't reach is selling?

2. With the exception of some beef one time, I think the outlet report is one of the dullest and most perfect threads running. It shares information (which I thought was one of the goals) and rarely digresses into a "pickup" thread.

3. You're worried about unnecessary threads cluttering the place and this is the one you decided to eliminate?

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

Bottom line...It's not changing.

They serve essentially the same purpose: To assist our users find shoes/deals they would have normally missed. This thread will still "share" information". I'm not taking that away. I'm actually giving you guys the opportunity to find MORE deals. Outlets carry older items at a discounted price. Guess what, outlets aren't the only ones that do this. Websites and stores do this as well.

Some of you still seem to be missing the point. NOTHING has been eliminated. It's been combined. It's the best of BOTH worlds in one post.

If you guys want to know what your local outlet is carrying and don't want to use this post....Feel free to use your regional forums.

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

yea was better with outlet by itself

o well, wat can i do
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

What is the difference between the "Website/Store/Outlet Reports for November 2007!" thread in the Nike Retro Forum and the "Nike Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!" thread in the Nike Forum? One or the other needs to be locked down because people are posting information in the separate threads.

There should be one thread but seems like no one is posting on the other one.
Anyway, any yall got an Ontario Mills update? Specifically on the ZK2's colorway and price.

pigeon forge has Air Force STAT wht/blk/puple for 49.99 EDIT it is now 34.99
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

they also have jordan V's in a size 17 for 49.99

JUST GOT BACK FROM EDIENBURGH OUTLET INDIANA...IM GONNA STOP GOIN OUT THERE CAUSE THEY NEVER HAVE NOTHING....AT ALL...
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$​
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...​

kobe head, ontario has the black/yello maize azk2s for 74.99 + tax, i saw one laker color way on the back wall but im not sure what size it was im guessing sz 10? if you wanna drive out to cabazon, they have the white kobes for azk2s for 74.99. good luck !

outlet needs to be in and by itself, since most people could care less about new releases at retail or near retail prices.
i only checked the outlet reports to see what was available at certain outlets, now this is going to be a pain to sort thru for outlet information.

Agreed, Swoosh. I didn't even bring that up in my original post, but while the mods think they've CONDENSED information, they've made it harder to find by making separate outlet threads. Everyone knew where to go before. I'm not sure how having one less sticky served any purpose. Were you afraid you were pushing down another "Yo! Where is the SB release date calendar?" post off the first page?

Quote:
I'm willing to hear opinions on this.

Quote:
Bottom line...It's not changing.

Ijapino is just like any one else with a little bit of power: He wants us to think he's doing what's good for us, but when push comes to shove he'll remind us of his position and then do what he wants.

Ijapino - Nobody wanted this change but you. If you were in the government you could say you were doing it to protect us from terrorism. So what's your excuse?

(Insert long-winded explanation about working for the good of the community, helping people, etc. and ignore the fact that this doesn't help anyone and nobody wanted it.)

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

^ cosign... i too agree that the outlet post should be seperate like it was before... now that it is combined it is more cluttered and harder to find certain information... but hey that is just my "opinion" ... take it for what its worth

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

not to keep stirring the pot, but i think a separate outlet thread is more user friendly+manageable too.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

ferrari i only called the 1800 806 6453 number and did random searches, those came up- but they do have XX2 FSR all 3 colors for 49.99 and Olive V's FSR for 49.99

Ok, guys....As I mentioned before I was willing to hear opinions on this. And as I respect your comments, I still can't understand why you guys think that something has been taken away. So far nobody has given me a reasonable rebuttal as to why an "outlet" only thread should get it's own sticky.

Your outlet post is still here! You can STILL use it for the same things you used it for in the past. All I did was allow people to post other updates and deals not at outlets
Quote:
What is the difference between the "Website/Store/Outlet Reports for November 2007!" thread in the Nike Retro Forum and the "Nike Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!" thread in the Nike Forum?
Quote:
Ijapino is just like any one else with a little bit of power: He wants us to think he's doing what's good for us, but when push comes to shove he'll remind us of his position and then do what he wants.
Quote:
Ijapino - Nobody wanted this change but you. If you were in the government you could say you were doing it to protect us from terrorism. So what's your excuse?
Quote:
most people could care less about new releases at retail or near retail prices.

This seems to be the biggest argument. Allow me to explain; Nobody ever said that the website or store updates had
Quote:
(Insert long-winded explanation about working for the good of the community, helping people, etc. and ignore the fact that this doesn't help anyone and nobody wanted it.)
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

I'm glad I learned a long time ago that fighting a cause on an internet forum is a waste of life.

You cats didn't even lose anything and you still find room to rebel. :lol:
laugh.gif

@#%$ just don't make sense.

Hit "Ctrl + F" and type Outlet on each page and it will show you all relevant posts for you outlet heads. Other people will resort to actually READING on the intranets.

:lol:
laugh.gif
***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

Zach13g,

Pigeon Forge, TN

No shipping on the weekends.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

Back
Top Bottom