Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!

1st of all, this is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

**Just a reminder...Many of the commercial websites (Eastbay, Footlocker, Footaction and Champs) put up inventory that usually isn't available. Try adding to your cart to see if it is available before you get all excited and post something in here.

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Just adding my contribution from a few hours ago since the old one got locked shortly after:

Concord Mills outside Charlotte

Black/Purple/Orange AM Light for $49.99 FSR
LeBron IV White/Red/Blue for $69.99 FSR
Air Tech Challenge White/Black/Purple 59.99 FSR
Air Force 1 07 Premium (New York City Edition) FSR -- Sorry, forgot the price.
(Because someone asked in the old thread)
af107_pre_nyc_org.jpg

Nov. 3rd @ Neo39....you know what it is.

ATIII

AM 90 Boot

Huarache Trainer

*All pics courtesy of freshnessmag.com

Neo 39
39 Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, Ca. 91105
ph: 626.683.1257
hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

dang this sucks, the outlet should be a sperate thread
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

Seriously, what's the difference? I'm willing to hear opinions on this. The outlet reports are basically what the website/store update post was intended for: To inform people of deals or shoes hitting certain spots. What are we actually taking away from the Outlet-only reports post that can't be included in here?

I simply condensed it so we wouldn't have another stickied post. If I'm missing something, please feel free to clue me in.

Think of it this way: The only thing that's changed is the title. You can still use this post for everything that you used the Outlet Report post for. It's not like I'm revoking your membership into some type of special club.

The reason why the outlet report posts worked was because you guys allowed it to work. Same thing here....

Just allow it to work, and it will.

Yo, Boarder Blue Dunk SBs in 11.5 or 12 on CCS.com for 24.99. I would cop but I got no credit card or anything. Gogo!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Some of us ( like me ) look for some deals, and Outlets sometimes have nicce ones, that is why i dont want to go through seeing things which i may think would be at a outlet. I just like to take a quick browse and move on to the next thread.

BTW it should be Outlet/Deals thread,

Thnx JDM, orderd the 12 even tho im 11, 11.5 isnt avalible anymore. But it said it would come in may of 08' lol
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

^^same here. i just ordered it, but i'm not waiting until 5-7-08, i guess i'll cancel the order

rolled by NTSF after work earlier tonight.........

several AF1s marked down, including:

Tokyo Supreme lows from $225 to $167.XX
Beijing Premium lows from $125 to $89.99 (scooped up the LAST sz 10.....creased toeboxes, but w/an extra 20% off coupon I got after returning something, $76.XX out the door wasn't too shabby) :pimp:
pimp.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Quote:
Some of us ( like me ) look for some deals, and Outlets sometimes have nicce ones, that is why i dont want to go through seeing things which i may think would be at a outlet. I just like to take a quick browse and move on to the next thread.

So basically you don't want to be confused at thinking something is at an outlet when it's not?

Wouldn't you know that by reading the post?

I mean if it says "[random nike shoe] at Folsom Outlets" you should know that it's out an outlet, right?

Quote:
Thnx JDM, orderd the 12 even tho im 11, 11.5 isnt avalible anymore.
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

I'm like the other guy Ijapino, it's just more clutter to go through. When the outlet report was seperate it might grow a page every 2 or 3 days. It was easy to keep up with and if it grew alot of pages in a day you knew something good was out. For people that like the outlet deals and don't have alot of time to sort through alot of post it was good the way it was.
NIKE
AIR

I'm still not compensating because people don't want to "read".

As I said before, the Outlet report worked, because you guys made it work. The only thing thats changing is that websites and other stores are now included.

You can't tell me that people ONLY shop at outlets for good deals.

Clutter or not, this was a great idea.

I mean the outlet thread can go weeks without any updates. And most of the clutter is caused by those asking for "requests" when they clearly aren't allowed.

Consolidating the two, like ijapino says, helps to pick up on deals in the inventory thread that would otherwise go unnoticed. (Who seriously peeps the store inventory sticky anyway?)
Love is...23 years in the making

in the end i just think it would have been easier if we left the outlet thread separately as it was so that its more navigable and we get straight to the point.

i think we all understand that its not that hard to read, however, i thought these threads were created for the people by the people and i think the people have expressed that a sticky for just the outlet and another for websites is more preferable. Why change what was already great to begin with.

I do get ijapino's point in regards to consolidating. However, after the thread gets to be 10+ pages, i can see how it would be a pain to filter through which deals are for outlets and which are for websites. Keeping it the way it is right now (consolidated) I can see how we would be spending more time reading ALL website and outlet posts and less time on getting in on the deals posted because we are reading and filtering the posts. As we know, outlet deals, when posted, can go real quick. So a person who hasn't had time to check the thread would have to read through 20 post of consolidated posts would miss out when they could have just read 5 or so posts to get the outlet deals they needed. I agree with the whole regional point made above. So out of kindness and respect, bring back the "OG" thread and out with the "retro" :smile:
smile.gif

thats just my 2 cents...im a nobody, so ignore me as need be. :smile:
smile.gif
Currently Up For Sale sz 10, as of 10/31/07. FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

If the main reason to keep the two reports seperate is because people don't want to read stuff they arn't looking for, then maybe we need to go back to using the Regional Forums for their intended purpose.

That way people who want to know about deals at their local outlets can go to their specified region and get informed there.

You guys wanted to have these posts back. However, we're not about to have a sticky for every little thing. Combning the two is not that big an issue. Just don't read the things you don't care about. You basically did that anyways with the old format.

Back
Top Bottom